Unofficial Preview Changes v Brisbane (out: Moore, Brown, Daicos; in: JDG, Aish, Ox)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bucks really shouldn't talk.

161011_buckley300.jpg

Who replaces Moore place in the 22?
If not Howe, then has to be McLarty or Oxley

You say Oxley one more time :mad:

I dare you......I double dare you...….

Bucks has been very strong on having two tall forwards for our structure.

McClarty should make his debut...…..in the position he has played in the VFL all year. Forward pinch hitting in the ruck.

DeGoey

It won't be Oxely, who should probably consider himself lucky he is getting a game in the VFL.
If we had a team in the old Development League, he would struggle there
So you think 1 change...JDG for Moore.
JDG to CHF & Mihocek goes back?
I prefer to leave JDG in the pocket (more dangerous), plus time on the ball.
Bring in McLarty for CHF...Brody FB.
Out: Moore, Brown
In: JDG, McLarty (if Howe doesn’t pass)
Aish still a chance also?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You say Oxley one more time :mad:

I dare you......I double dare you...….
What does Adam Oxley look like?

Go on.

Is he a bitch?

McClarty should make his debut...…..in the position he has played in the VFL all year. Forward pinch hitting in the ruck.
McLarty is great at getting his hands to the ball. Just needs to start sticking his marks. If he could do that then his numbers would be a lot more impressive.

I don't think we have a choice. We have play McLarty this week. I wouldn't be expecting a lot but its critical to our structure that we name him.

Unless he thinks included JDG meets that 2x tall forward requirement.

We can't afford to be one tall short again in a game.

I would play Cox forward all game...…..with De Goey obviously.

De Goey is more a strong lead up target or an unstoppable machine when he's one on on one.
But he doesn't provide the bail out bomb forward that tall forwards need to. I love the confidence having two key forwards provides in knowing that more often than not the ball will be brought to ground to allow the #swoopsquad to do their stuff

We can't afford to be one tall short again in a game.

I would play Cox forward all game...…..with De Goey obviously.

I'm more ambivalent. Cox playing KPF/ruck and JDG offering that alternate tall will work fine. What is he, about a cm shorter than Mihocek.

De Goey is more a strong lead up target or an unstoppable machine when he's one on on one.
But he doesn't provide the bail out bomb forward that tall forwards need to. I love the confidence having two key forwards provides in knowing that more often than not the ball will be brought to ground to allow the #swoopsquad to do their stuff

I'd rather we weren't being forced to long bomb.

I'm more ambivalent. Cox playing KPF/ruck and JDG offering that alternate tall will work fine. What is he, about a cm shorter than Mihocek.

I am talking about a back up in case Mihocek goes down ala Moore.

We need a contingency plan at Collingwood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back