Prediction Changes v GCs

What hilarious changes will we make this week?

• Out: RO'B, In: Jacobs

Votes: 36 35.0%
  • Out: CE-Y

Votes: 50 48.5%
  • Out: Jenkins

Votes: 61 59.2%
  • Out: Kelly

Votes: 26 25.2%
  • Out: Murphy

Votes: 71 68.9%
  • In: Stengle

Votes: 57 55.3%
  • In: Himmelberg

Votes: 31 30.1%
  • In: The FOG

Votes: 23 22.3%
  • Out: Mackay

Votes: 26 25.2%
  • In: Gibbs

Votes: 66 64.1%
  • In: Wilson

Votes: 9 8.7%
  • In: Greenwood

Votes: 87 84.5%

• Total voters
based on hartigan's turning circle of an 18 wheeler otten couldnt be much worse
Otten may be slow after his knee, but he is a smart footballer & we don't have many in the team at the moment!

Otten may be slow after his knee, but he is a smart footballer & we don't have many in the team at the moment!

Sounds like we need him in the coaches box.

Dreams are what we have left when confidence is gone and hope is waning

FMD, I need a drink
At a craft beer pub in ho chi minh city. 3x ipa beer 11% awesome flavour:)

Drown my sorrows over my crap side...

If You can get down to a Crow SANFL game, listen to Matty Wright talking to our Players, He would be better than Hart, Maybe we should swap them Can Hart still play SANFL
I don't mind bringing in ex players to coach.. but we know the good ones with a smart mind, yet we have brought in a couple of complete duds on good money.

We are paying their salaries as members & it makes me mad!

Jack is Back

Premiership Player
Apr 17, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
We have a FF we can build a club around.. and we decide to not play him and not only that shoot his confidence to pieces by playing him at full back. A position he has no idea how to play.
Have you ever seen Fogarty play in the flesh? I love the concept of the FOG but last year he played 10 games, kicked 9 goals and averaged 2 votes per game in the club B&F (made Mackay look like a potential club champion).

I ventured down to Thebby expecting The FOG to rip the Pear KIDS apart and he barely fired a shot. He was selected as a forward in JLT 1 and same story. Limited minutes in JLT2, same story. Back to struggling in the SANFL trial before moving to defence........and struggling.

The FOG has the potential to be a fantastic player for the Crows but it will take time. Anyone who thinks he has been hard done by has never seen him play or are smoking crack.

Not withstanding the above, if we lose to the Suns then **** it, bring in all the KIDS and we can play off against Carlton for pick one.

Have you ever seen Fogarty play in the flesh? I love the concept of the FOG but last year he played 10 games, kicked 9 goals and averaged 2 votes per game in the club B&F (made Mackay look like a potential club champion).

I ventured down to Thebby expecting The FOG to rip the Pear KIDS apart and he barely fired a shot. He was selected as a forward in JLT 1 and same story. Limited minutes in JLT2, same story. Back to struggling in the SANFL trial before moving to defence........and struggling.

The FOG has the potential to be a fantastic player for the Crows but it will take time. Anyone who thinks he has been hard done by has never seen him play or are smoking crack.

Not withstanding the above, if we lose to the Suns then **** it, bring in all the KIDS and we can play off against Carlton for pick one.

Gosh we paid a steep price for losing Cameron if Fog doesnt develop into something.

ad victoriam

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 2, 2016
Barossa
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
I don't mind bringing in ex players to coach.. but we know the good ones with a smart mind, yet we have brought in a couple of complete duds on good money.

We are paying their salaries as members & it makes me mad!
Cannot Argue with that, We gave Campo a long contract, and basically took the last man standing in Hart.
Both I believe are out of contract this year, Hopefully, it not a case of the Last Man Standing But there no Franco want out at the last minute so we have time to look this year.
Maybe we can get Richardson when he is sacked by the saints.
Not faulting Godden nor Mattner as this time. Just wished Godden was allowed more space to work with the Mids.

rezagun

Premiership Player
Nov 21, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide

Give me Fog over Jenkins anyday. He is exactly the player we need.

slice

Club Legend
Jul 4, 2008
Malbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Now fog has been cleared.. This is what i want this week. Do it pyke u ****in pig headed campaigner.

B. Laird Talia Scholl
Hb. Smith Keath Mackay
C. Gibbs Milera Atkins
Hf. Betts Walker Gallucci
F. Greenwood Fogarty Stengle
R. O'brien B.Crouch Sloane
Int. M.Crouch, Himmelberg, Lynch, Knight.

In. Scholl, Himmelberg, Fogarty, Gallucci, Stengle, Gibbs, Greenwood.
Out. Kelly, Jenkins, Hartigan, Murphy, Jones, Cey, Poholke.

Make knight play back pocket until luke brown returns. He doesnt hit the scoreboard enough and is a natural stopper with a big engine.
Play kids that are hungry and give you everything they have unlike that soft**** jenkins.

You missed Lynch mate. Bin the peaheart for Davis and I’m sold.

Which one? There are some decent craft breweries in HCMC now. Pasteur St and Heart of Darkness are great, but some others also excellent
Urban Basement which has many local breweries on tap. The IPA triple strength @ 11% was full of flavour.

Stick The Fog at F/Forward and Walker next to him.
Would Otten be useful at C.H.Forward ????
Imo Walker should be mainly at FF 1:1 in the goal square with more mobile forwards like Fog further up the ground.

Oct 6, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Just watching the sanfl game. Looks like McHenry got a heavy tackle ear,y in the last quarter but he jumped straight up and played on for a few minutes picking up a few good possies and putting some pressure on then. Then he puts his hand up and waves to the bench and runs off.

I assume they just kept him off as a precaution given we were so far in front and it’s a sanfl game so no need to push him.

He played a very good game. Hopefully he gets a call up if Jones is out.

Back