Preview Changes vs Cats in the Semi Final

woosha24

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 5, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Come off it FFS.

Australia's cricket side won the WC after losing Warney.

It's a set back for sure, but no excuse.

Nah, we're boned. The way this club treats drugs I wouldn't be surprised if the players have been told that they'll all be tested when they get home, meetings scheduled with club officials to try and work out who's been taking what, players with undisclosed strikes will be rattled, etc.

This is worse than an injury. This could f*ck up our whole offseason.

Tugga27

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 19, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Nah, we're boned. The way this club treats drugs I wouldn't be surprised if the players have been told that they'll all be tested when they get home, meetings scheduled with club officials to try and work out who's been taking what, players with undisclosed strikes will be rattled, etc.

Yeah, nah.

mattyc75

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 5, 2010
over here
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
,west perthgolden state warriors
07243995a3de7ba58e7081a717480a63.gif

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Bacchus

Premiership Player
Apr 12, 2008
Down South
AFL Club
West Coast

If the players and everybody is truly professional they will go on as if nothing had happened. He's a big loss on the field though.

ME ME ME

Senior List
Sep 23, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
not sure how this will affect the team now. I had high hopes now all of that has changed

not sure how this will affect the team now.
Not sure?

It flattens the absolute * out of them

And the timing of it means they lads can't get their mental game back on.

Wil be a massive win if we can manage it tomorrow, the lads will be reeling.

frenchconnection

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 16, 2009
Wembley downs
AFL Club
West Coast
Was foot injury earlier on this year a ruse for first strike?
Hagdorn sounded so emotional - thought he was going to cry! Another way to look at it could be whatever he was taking to help overcome his injury may have been something in it that's shown up as an illegal substance. We don't know whether it's something along these lines or whether he's just been a naughty boy. It's a bit too early for any of us supporters to start throwing darts at Willie until we know the full story. Wouldn't be the first athlete to get caught like this - mind you everything that goes into your body should be checked. Somehow can't see Willie being so silly as to take something knowingly,

Bacchus

Premiership Player
Apr 12, 2008
Down South
AFL Club
West Coast
All you panic merchants fu** me it will be business as usual ..
Probably the wrong cough mixture or something simple..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
It might be cough mixture, probably not, but he's being charged with interfering with the process irrespective of what he was trying to cover up. 2 years seems like a best case scenario to me. Yuk.

EagleEgo

Club Legend
Jun 3, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
not sure how this will affect the team now. I had high hopes now all of that has changed
One good player out. The other players need to step up to cover the loss. This should be the attitude of the WCE players.
I am surprise to see this type of problems raised at the finals time.
I remember something similar came up just before our 2015 GF.
We should learn from Collingwood and they have handled this sort of issues quite well lately.

Aug 27, 2015
🅱️🅰️🥇1️⃣3️⃣
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
🇦🇺
Steve Hocking wants his s**t club to win so badly he ensued the news of Rioli's doping code violation was released the day before you play Geelong. Please do the rest of the football world a favor - smash the snot out of those arrogant Handbagger cheats tomorrow night. They absolutely deserve it.

Go Eagles!!!

Who cares, reckon we'll be flogged now. Players will not be in the right mind to play at a professional level.

I normally love pulling up your overly negative stuff, but having never considered the possibility of losing tomorrow I’m now with you. Just a body blow on the eve of the game, both losing Rioli but mainly just the mental fatigue that will set in.

ME ME ME

Senior List
Sep 23, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Steve Hocking wants his s**t club to win so badly he ensued the news of Rioli's doping code violation was released the day before you play Geelong. Please do the rest of the football world a favor - smash the snot out of those arrogant Handbagger cheats tomorrow night. They absolutely deserve it.

Go Eagles!!!
Not something our team needed a day before the match. whether we win or lose we are gonna cop it like essendon

WCE Wizard

Premiership Player
Jun 14, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Well cant do much about it now, he has no one to blame but himself. These guys are well paid and they know all the rules.

Tugga27

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 19, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
I normally love pulling up your overly negative stuff, but having never considered the possibility of losing tomorrow I’m now with you. Just a body blow on the eve of the game, both losing Rioli but mainly just the mental fatigue that will set in.
These guys are professional athletes.
Sure they'll be upset for Rioli, but they know they have a prelim to win.

Sep 10, 2010
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Toronto Maple Leafs

Go Eagles!!!
Yeah, I was thinking this was interesting timing, late on the day before the match.

Looking back on the Jaidyn Stephenson betting thing, that came out lunch time, 5 days before the Pies' match that week.

Back