Preview Changes vs Cats in the Semi Final

Remove this Banner Ad

It might be cough mixture, probably not, but he's being charged with interfering with the process irrespective of what he was trying to cover up. 2 years seems like a best case scenario to me. Yuk.
It's a weird one though, as it was an out of competition random test. The inference that he expected it and prepared a substitute sample is unlikely. Maybe a really stupid decision (like adding Apple juice to a sample) but I still don't get how he could.

I mean the tester turns up at a random time for a sample, then doesn't let the player out of site until it is provided. How do you substitute in that scenario?

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

****ing hell! We had such a great week leading in and all the pressure was on Chris Scott and the Cats. And absolute cluster****. Now there's no way I can watch any media to do with the build up any more. Really killed my enthusiasm for the finals, the sport, and the club at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

****ing hell! We had such a great week leading in and all the pressure was on Chris Scott and the Cats. And absolute cluster****. Now there's no way I can watch any media to do with the build up any more. Really killed my enthusiasm for the finals, the sport, and the club at the moment.

Yeah it's frustrating but remember the media love to feast on others for their own benefit. We just need to keep focus and sort this business out post season. Flogs who say our season or flag is tainted can gagf, doesn't detract from what this playing group have ans hopefully will do.

All I can think of is due to the size of the Cats back line, whereas Petrol has that sporadic speed thing going on.
Petracelli defensively is atrocious. Can't tackle to save himself. That is Cameron best attribute. Really should be selected instead even on a 5 day break

We're cooked, never been so sure of something involving the club in my life. We had almost a week to deal with the Gaff fallout, we have no time at all now.

You always turn your back on the club, never have i been so sure of something in my life.

Harden up Ep, the club and boys need your support now than ever mate.

Ah Chee played too but I rather him than Petch. Petch is very raw still, imagine him in an MCG final?

Cameron and Petch both played on the weekend. Petch had more impact, especially in the first half. Plus some good inside 50’s

Petch: 12 disposals, 3 marks, 4 tackles, 4 i50’s, 1 goal

Cameron: 5 disposals, 0 marks, 12 tackles, 0 i50’s, 0 goals

Cameron has gone right off the boil in his last few WAFL games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back