Opinion Changes vs Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Farewell games for Gray and Jonas at the very least. Jonas is now a liability in the backline.
Jonas is still very good one on one and clearly in our best 22. Sometimes he struggles on much bigger opponents but Walker and Fogarty are not in that size range. He's got limitations in his skillset but he plays within them and is pretty effective at negating his opponents and helping out other defenders with a spoil or body work on their opponents. We need to recruit a bigger key defender to support Aliir but until we do, Jonas is the best we have got.

With Finlayson getting cleared, and Robbie announcing that it's his last match,

I'm expecting Robbie in for McEntee to be the only change.
It explains the choosing of McEntee.

He was just holding the spot until Robbie returned.

If we don't bring McKenize back or Lord to debut, we're playing with only Aliir and Jonas as our KPDs again, and Burton filling in as the third. I'm kind of worried that he puts in a good game against Fogarty or Tex and then Ken decides he's our new undersized fullback next year.

Farewell games for Gray and Jonas at the very least. Jonas is now a liability in the backline.

He's far from a liability. The only thing he could have not done last week was try to walk the ball backwards over the boundary line and get pinged for deliberate. He regularly punches above his weight when it comes to playing on much bigger opponents.

Out McEntee
In Gray

Kind of sucks for McEntee given it was his best (and arguably only) good game for the season. But he is at the bottom of the tree for me and someone needs to go.

That being said I think it is fairly likely they keep him in because they want some pace in the front half and Ken seems to love McEntee for some reason. I think it is more likely they omit Duursma or Bergman to be honest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wtf did bonner do wrong last week 18 touches at 90% 8 marks 4 rebound 50s. Must have leaked one of those pics Jed clearly has.

Generally the team talking smack gets the L so i am preemptive
Forgot to pay his syndicate membership dues

Yeh not sure why Bonner was dropped, especially over DBJ. A bit worried we’ve gone in short a KPD. Flogarty or Thilthorpe to actually look good against us. Prepare the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back