Opinion Changes vs Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

A low performance boys club would be one where we replace Amon, who is playing his role, with another, inferior player simply because Amon is heading elsewhere.
Amon has been ordinary and in need of a kick up the arse for most of the season.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Amon has been ordinary and in need of a kick up the arse for most of the season.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app
And who are you going to replace him with?

Jones and Fantasia are out for the season. Frederick? Schofield? Mead? None of those guys will offer what Karl offers.

And who are you going to replace him with?

Jones and Fantasia are out for the season. Frederick? Schofield? Mead? None of those guys will offer what Karl offers.
Literally anyone who's going to be on our list next year.

Well we may as well be all aboard hoping for a win in this one. Never want to lose to the Crows.

If you believed the media, the Crows are flying and the rebuild is going brilliantly.

The reality is they've played 4 games against the bottom 2 sides in the last 10 weeks. 4 games against the bottom 2 in 10 weeks!!! What a draw! They've won them and only one other game.

So whilst all Showdowns are tough, they certainly aren't some sort of juggernaut we're facing, but undoubtedly they'll be rolling in full of confidence despite the reality of their results.

Whilst a win means nothing, I'd be happy to earn bragging rights and get out of this dumpster fire of a year. We should win on talent, but who knows in showdowns.

Not just the two bottom teams but statistically two of the worst football teams this millennium.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's sharing whipping boy duties with DBJ now that Bonner doesn't suck while on the wing.
Bonner needs to get the cement out of his boots, no slower player on the field. Not sure why I think he should be fast but he is a real plodder.

Sent from my CPH2197 using Tapatalk

Sounds like TJ must've run over a few supporters dogs or something, bizarre the level of hate he gets.

There's a good reason why the team has gone nowhere under his leadership. The comments about Wines waterskiing say it all. He's the no hoper Fos Williams was talking about that breeds an atmosphere of non professionalism - in fact, that spiel is amazingly prophetic as it specifically notes that the no hoper could in fact be your captain.

There's a good reason why the team has gone nowhere under his leadership. The comments about Wines waterskiing say it all. He's the no hoper Fos Williams was talking about that breeds an atmosphere of non professionalism - in fact, that spiel is amazingly prophetic as it specifically notes that the no hoper could in fact be your captain.
All sounds a bit dramatic to me. This was nearly 4 years ago now, and the only real alternative to TJ is the guy that actually went waterskiing in the first place not the guy that was asked questions by reporters and responded in a way that was probably just trying to protect his teammate from the public backlash.

All sounds a bit dramatic to me. This was nearly 4 years ago now, and the only real alternative to TJ is the guy that actually went waterskiing in the first place not the guy that was asked questions by reporters and responded in a way that was probably just trying to protect his teammate from the public backlash.
Ollie is actually now a player who has grown the f up and is a Brownlow medalist. Wines should be appointed captain next year. I would like to see Burton appointed as vice captain. Get rid of Jonas and DBJ from the leadership group.

I'm just hoping the game plan does not involve bombing it onto Robbie Gray's head with 3 players hanging off him at every opportunity. Hopefully his team mates will be looking to score through 'normal' game play, rather than wasting opportunities in looking to give off to Robbie who may be in a worse position or situation.

I'm just hoping the game plan does not involve bombing it onto Robbie Gray's head with 3 players hanging off him at every opportunity. Hopefully his team mates will be looking to score through 'normal' game play, rather than wasting opportunities in looking to give off to Robbie who may be in a worse position or situation.
Unless we are 10 goals up with half a quarter to play

I think we’ll be pretty much unchanged apart from Robbie coming back in . Be actually interesting who goes out . Mead was sub last week . Would naturally say drop Mcentee but wed be losing the little pace we have in the forward line so they may drop Duursma or Bergman hard to say . I’d drop Mcentee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back