Preview Changes vs GWS (Elimination Final)

Remove this Banner Ad

Bont won’t need protection, and Haynes will be sh1tting himself every time Bont is in his vicinity. Our blokes will just play the ball - hard. Bont, Dunkley, etc won’t be fooled by faux Gnats machismo, they’ll just hunt the ball.
GO DOGS!!!
Haynes certainly won't expect to be sniped by Bont. Both are good clean players, Haynes would know there was no malice in Bont, the collision was an accident.

However, Bont might expect to be sniped by one or more of the faux tough orange ooshies.

Haynes certainly won't expect to be sniped by Bont. Both are good clean players, Haynes would know there was no malice in Bont, the collision was an accident.

However, Bont might expect to be sniped by one or more of the faux tough orange ooshies.

View attachment 741231

I didn’t Bont would target Haynes, merely that Gnats players will be collateral damage when our mids target the ball. Oppo mids are generally smaller than ours, and a Bont/Dunkley tackle wouldn’t tickle.

We're giving away over two years per player to GWS in average age and 37.3 games of experience per player or around 820 games total. Very rare that a side would be going in favourites in an interstate final while being that much younger than their opponents I would've thought. It's only right that the narrative should be turning towards GWS being favourites.

Where would people recommend watching the game in Melb? Been in China the last 4 years and I have no idea anymore 😂
If you’re north side of the city I recommend the great northern in Carlton. It’s one of the best footy pubs I’ve been to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're giving away over two years per player to GWS in average age and 37.3 games of experience per player or around 820 games total. Very rare that a side would be going in favourites in an interstate final while being that much younger than their opponents I would've thought. It's only right that the narrative should be turning towards GWS being favourites.

"They are a young side though". Been trotting that line since they came in, was only true to start with but with their list profile is underperforming

We need to be the underdogs to win this game imo.

I dont know what the f**k im saying. Im a nervous wreck, ive played the game in my head too many times today. I hope we didnt show them too much of our hand a few weeks ago. Gah idk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back