Universal Love Charles Cameron Appreciation Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dear Charlie,

You have more natural talent and agility in one of your farts than most mere mortals have in their whole bodies.

Since day dot I've been on your bandwagon. I defended you when posters said you weren't getting enough footy. I explained to these mental short people your role in the side. I explained that you weren't a 30 possession player, but like Cyril Rioli, 3 of your golden touches were worth ten of anyone else's.

Now it's time for you to do something for Slippery Pete. This is something that will serve you for the rest of your career. It's something that will ensure you're remembered in the category of your mentor, Eddie.

Over the next pre-season, I want you to work on your opposite foot EVERY SINGLE GOD DAMN DAY. You have to trust me on this, Charlie. The foundation is there - you can kick on your left, but it's still a deficiency.

Watch Eddie. Learn from Eddie.

If you add this one element to your game, you will be UNSTOPPABLE.

And then you can thank me.

Yours sincerely
Slippery

He still hasn't had a pre season. He has had groin troubles the past 2 years.

So, I wonder how much that has impacted on his endurance and ability to improve his fluency with his non dominate left foot.

He still hasn't had a pre season. He has had groin troubles the past 2 years.

So, I wonder how much that has impacted on his endurance and ability to improve his fluency with his non dominate left foot.

Well, if you are on the money with Charlie not having any preseasons, well, that's downright scary.

He was deadset rubbish last week and needed to bounce back.

And boy did he do that !!!!

Well, if you are on the money with Charlie not having any preseasons, well, that's downright scary.
Charlie has only just shown us a glimpse of his potential .....for a player having played so few games of ANY football to have the footskills that he has is rare .....he has banana goal kicked left & right foot ...WOW

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw a Pies fan on the main board saying he's no better than Petrenko at the moment. Not sure if he ever saw Pets play or not though.

The main board is no better than Bay 13. Way too manyt idiot just talking rubbish they knoe * all about.

I think Eddie and him just taking the piss. Very funny stuff

LOL!! Turns out he was going to a 30th birthday party (Anna's) which turned into a wedding!! (Eddie and Anna's)!! So enough slagging off you lot - he looked really well dressed !

Last edited:
This thread should be bigger.

Is a gun, god he is clean below his feet.
He's got it all, true pace and evasiveness at 6ft, tough at the contest and can take a grab...bulk him up a bit and run through the midfield
He will have the ability to tear games apart with few touches:)

He's got it all, true pace and evasiveness at 6ft, tough at the contest and can take a grab...bulk him up a bit and run through the midfield
He will have the ability to tear games apart with few touches:)
And footy smarts ....great skills ....underestimate Charlie at your peril

Want him the midfield playing the Jetta role ....drifting forward

Remove this Banner Ad

Back