Official Club Stuff Charles Sutton Medal 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

It must have been an honour to be rubbing shoulders and having a drink with a future triple Sutton medallist, four time premiership player, Brownlow medallist and dual Norm Smith medallist.
Unleash the Prud!

Poor kid, had a WTF look on his face as Mike put his arm round him and explained his cult status. :D

ant_mike_prudden1.jpg

BigFooty Mods Ant_ & Mike__ with Josh Prudden at the Charles Sutton presentation night pre-drinks

This is just wrong :eek:

Ha well Mike is taller :p

as drunk Mike looked into Joshs' eyes he said "I luv you Josh Prud mate, I loved you first, way before that nerdy Vitadred guy, I think that's his name, anyway, like, omg, you're the best, don't worry about that Ant guy, he plays with Star Wars figurines, I like wrestling, do you like wresting Josh ? Stone Cold is my favourite, maybe you could come around to my place and we can watch my Wrestlemania collection. You're the best Josh, I love you mate ....... SECURITY

Anybody got the complete votes?

Surprised Cooney finished behind Dahlhaus.

Dahlhaus' effectiveness is underrated by supporters and neutrals alike, he does so much things that go unrecognized and passed off as dumb luck. IMO I would put him at number 4 for our top 22 most important players.

Dahlhaus' effectiveness is underrated by supporters and neutrals alike, he does so much things that go unrecognized and passed off as dumb luck. IMO I would put him at number 4 for our top 22 most important players.

Yeah I rate him, but he went through a mid-season slump whereas Cooney was dynamic in most games.

Poor kid, had a WTF look on his face as Mike put his arm round him and explained his cult status. :D

And explicitly told the young Josh to avoid reading BigFooty ;)

Yeah I rate him, but he went through a mid-season slump whereas Cooney was dynamic in most games.

Cooney missed 3 games and was pretty poor for 4-5 weeks after his injury

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There were a few games where cooney played loose as defence that were pretty bad, to the point where some wanted him dropped. This was about when he came back mid season.

I find it odd that VitalDread has not been spotted since this photo has been posted :p

i'm trying to track down Ant and Mike
def going to the start of the season functions

There were a few games where cooney played loose as defence that were pretty bad, to the point where some wanted him dropped. This was about when he came back mid season.

Saw a fair bit of the Dogs, but not as much as you blokes. Just appeared to have more good games than Dahlhaus.

drunk Mike and Josh Prudden at the Charles Sutton Medal Part 2

You're the best Josh, I love you mate ....... SECURITY

A security guard dressed in black wearing dark sunglasses and sporting a beard and moustache magically appeared. He had his head down and did not make eye contact with Josh but grabbed drunk Mike and dragged him away. Strangely, Mike didn't struggle and looked quite at ease in another mans arms, as he was being dragged away he held up his hand and started to sing.

Near ..................
Far ....................
Wherever you are
I believe that
The heart will
Go on .................

It was both touching and creepy.

Once outside the security guard held drunk Mike up against the wall, pointing his finger into Mike's chest and roared "STAY AWAY FROM THE CHOSEN ONE" drunk Mike replied "What?, I love Josh, What?, The Chosen One, What are you on about? The security guard stepped back and unbuttoned his shirt revealing a tattoo on his chest of Josh Pruddens' face on a piece of toast.
"Listen Mike, we all know that you didn't see us win till round 21 against the Crows. We don't want your loser mojo anywhere near the The Chosen One". "How do you know my name? Only BigFooty people know about round 21, you must be on BigFooty too" drunk Mike lashed out at the security guard knocking off his glasses and pulling away his fake beard and moustache. "YOU, I know you, you're .." BANG, with one swift blow the security guard put drunk Mike to sleep standing up.
He gently lowered drunk Mike down into a pool of his own urine (that's right folks, drunk Mike had wet himself) and said "I'm sorry Mike but Josh Prudden is The Chosen One and I am his Watcher, for I declared my love for him before anyone else. If The Watchers' true name is ever spoken aloud a 60 year curse will be placed on our Mighty Bulldogs. There is only one Chosen One per generation and the last one was a lad from Braybrook called Ted. Ted's Watcher watched over him, never getting too close, never allowing him to get into serious trouble and in 1954 Ted led the Mighty Bulldogs to the Holy Grail, unfortunately that night at the celebrations The Watchers' name was spoken aloud and the 60 year curse was befallen upon us.
The curse will be lifted from us at the end of the 2014 season provided my True Name is never spoken aloud, if it is another 60 year curse will be placed upon us meaning that a whole generation of followers will never see The Mighty Bulldogs reclaim what is rightfully theirs, The Holy Grail."
The Watcher did up his shirt, fixed his disguise, put his sunglasses back on and re-entered the building resuming his role as a security guard appearing to cast his eye over one and all but really only watching one, The Chosen One, Josh Prudden.

So what have we learnt from this? (apart from the fact that I may be sued by Spielberg, Cameron, Whedon and Dion and if Mike plans to drink a lot he should wear Man Nappies)
We all have an idea of who Josh Pruddens' Watcher is (and dare not say his name) and are secure in the knowledge that he will keep him safe in the year 2014 just waiting for the curse to lift so we can unleash our assault for the Holy Grail from 2015 onwards.
Go The Mighty Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back