Collingwood and Richmond - who has the greater supporter base

Remove this Banner Ad

Just a reminder: Terms like “Minnowmond”, “Shrinkingwood”, “Dwindlewood” and the like belong on the bay, not the main board. Same goes for referring to either team as a minnow, when clearly neither fits that description.

If you see stuff like this, don’t respond with more of it. Click ‘report’ so we can deal with it.

Lol this is a rich v pies post. A pies poster comes on the middle of the morning to drag up a thread that nobody has posted in since May. Tigers living rent free in pies nellies lil minds
It hasn't been posted in because Richmond have returned to their rightful place that is irrelevancy.

Let's hope your superstar Tim Taranto can rack up double figures in Brownlow votes on Monday night...

You seriously are not serious about what you have just said?

Every statistical data whether it is memberships, attendance’s and fan surveys shows that in 2023 Collingwood is the biggest club In Australia.
Statistical data is never the clearest picture of things.

It hasn't been posted in because Richmond have returned to their rightful place that is irrelevancy.

Let's hope your superstar Tim Taranto can rack up double figures in Brownlow votes on Monday night...

Bro, I just witnessed my team win a dynasty, something that you would dream of two flags in 60 years champ. I repeat 2. *ing joke of a club.
Fadgey know your place as a choker in grand finals. Richmond when making GF’s we win them! 8 flags baby in last 56 years. Heck we have won more flags in the last six years then your choking club has in the last 60+ 😂

Taranto will definitely get upwards of 20 votes learn bout footy fadgay!

Bro you had a 60+ year drought winning two flags snuck between., Tiges on the other hand 2nd most successful in that time winning 8 flags only behind the Hawks. I just witnessed my team achieve a dynasty whats your team achieved apart from choking in grannies :D
Pies longest drought between GF appearances, 12 years.

2017 broke a 35 year GF drought for Tigers. 2017 was literally a once in a lifetime event for any Tiger fan who was mid 40s or younger...the first time in their life they could head along to a game at the G where their Tigers were favs to make a GF.

And good luck to you, you enjoyed the ride and the Tiger bubble got a few flags and now back to mediocre.

Meanwhile, the Pies will just keep breaking attendance records whilst a few Tiger nuffies reference a handful of games back in 2017 and go see we can almost get as big a crowd as the Pies. Tis cute.

Pies longest drought between GF appearances, 12 years.

2017 broke a 35 year GF drought for Tigers. 2017 was literally a once in a lifetime event for any Tiger fan who was mid 40s or younger...the first time in their life they could head along to a game at the G where their Tigers were favs to make a GF.

And good luck to you, you enjoyed the ride and the Tiger bubble got a few flags and now back to mediocre.

Meanwhile, the Pies will just keep breaking attendance records whilst a few Tiger nuffies reference a handful of games back in 2017 and go see we can almost get as big a crowd as the Pies. Tis cute.

Do you know your post just doesn’t make any sense the bottom line NO matter how you try to twist it, turn it. Your pathetic club has won two flags in 60 years. My club has won eight in the same time. END OF STORY

Do you know your post just doesn’t make any sense the bottom line NO matter how you try to twist it, turn it. Your pathetic club has won two flags in 60 years. My club has won eight in the same time. END OF STORY
No it's not the END OF THE STORY, because this thread is about who has greater supporter base.

You have just changed the subject and started abusing posters because you can't handle it.

What does that have to do with anything? This thread is about supporters and crowds.

Tigers crowds are poor apart from a little bubble in late 2010s.

After Mrs Hardwick buggered off, the Tigers are back to being mediocre...lets hope you dont head back to 1990s Tigers where would barely get 10k fans to come watch you play games at the G.

Bro, I just witnessed my team win a dynasty, something that you would dream of two flags in 60 years champ. I repeat 2. *ing joke of a club.
Fadgey know your place as a choker in grand finals. Richmond when making GF’s we win them! 8 flags baby in last 56 years. Heck we have won more flags in the last six years then your choking club has in the last 60+ 😂

Taranto will definitely get upwards of 20 votes learn bout footy fadgay!
If you go back 60 years, you might as well go back 127 years.

Anyway, who needs to live in the past?

My team's still alive in 2023.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll see your 94,258 and raise you 97,665. BIGGEST EVER crowd against a non Vic side in any game other than a GF
Richmond fans very very quiet! Collingwood easily the biggest club in the competition. Out of the 97,665 at the mcg 97,000 Collingwood fans. Seriously tho the mcg is too small for Collingwood!!
Looks like Collingwood have already won their premiership :thumbsu:

Congratulations on beating the biggest team in the League with your preliminary final attendance.

Richmond supporters: Please don't ruin their celebrations by pointing out todays realities. Let them pretend they're just as big as us for a day :)

Looks like Collingwood have already won their premiership :thumbsu:

Congratulations on beating the biggest team in the League with your preliminary final attendance.

Richmond supporters: Please don't ruin their celebrations by pointing out todays realities. Let them pretend they're just as big as us for a day :)
What is a Richmond?

How many decades will this period of mediocrity and irrelevance continue for?

If you go back 60 years, you might as well go back 127 years.

Anyway, who needs to live in the past?

Im not the one who brought up drought, you get that right? Its amazing that i have to actually explain it in layman's terms. 2 flags in 60 years lets break it down for you. 1958 flag, next flag 1990 thats 32 years a drought. 1990 to 2010 another two decades a drought.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back