Game Day Collingwood v Fremantle Thursday 5.40 pm 27 Jan at Vic Park - Teams Pos #33

Remove this Banner Ad

Frederick needs to hold some marks, she is a liability when the ball hits the ground.
Yep - her one supposed strength is taking marks yet she's taken what, one? Pointless having her out there unless she holds them

Grim footy. Only positive is we could be behind by a lot more.

Freo are a very good side, some great skills in those girls. They’re also playing on the edge of what they can get away with, and that’s good footy too. I know I’m not objective but we’ve had some harsh treatment by the umpires tonight. May not make much of a difference with this team, but still…

Holding the ball 6 out of 8 in the 1st and Lambert runs down someone from behind no call
Yep. Only calling it one way. The amount of interference in marking contests Freo have been allowed to get away with is obscene as well. Taking players out left, right and centre and not even pretending to make a genuine contest

These guys should never be permitted to umpire again. They should be ashamed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. Only calling it one way. The amount of interference in marking contests Freo have been allowed to get away with is obscene as well. Taking players out left, right and centre and not even pretending to make a genuine contest

These guys should never be permitted to umpire again. They should be ashamed.

I hope the club takes it up with the AFL for clarification on the performance of these umpires and the obscenely one sided umpiring. In saying that the girls performance tonight has been horrible, despite our defensive efforts....

I hope the club takes it up with the AFL for clarification on the performance of these umpires and the obscenely one sided umpiring. In saying that the girls performance tonight has been horrible, despite our defensive efforts....
Yeah Freo should be six or seven goals ahead of their own accord, but that’s beside the point when you’re trying to encourage these girls to understand and play to the rules. What I’m seeing doesn’t resemble AFL as I know it. As another poster alluded to, holding the ball being called irrespective of no prior being allowed, players being pulled off the play when they’re not in possession, marking interference and blocking. It’s all been a load of s**t and the club absolutely should be seeking a please explain, it’s unacceptable. I’d be filthy if an Under 10’s game had this standard of umpiring, let alone a top flight game.

Happens in nearly every game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back