Collingwwood can still miss out on finals in 2002?

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by FIGJAM

No. Defender is the same trouble maker as TheButcher.

Identical MO, although with this identity, he has chosen to feign being a Pink Magpie, which is a despicable act.

Constant jibes at Eddie and the Club, with zero (and I mean no) support for us ever.

Style of writing and content between the two is identical.

Interesting how neither TheButcher or Defender have ever posted at any of the numerous Collingwood boards.

Interesting quote in reference to Matthew Richardson on 24/5/2002 by Defender:

"quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by hotpie
So its all agreed then........

Collingwood supporters dont want him.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell it to your Prez."

Shouldn't that be "Tell it to our Prez??

This guy is a transparent joke. Should be booted!

GEE that is conclusive!? PPPPPFTT!!

Hate to break it to ya Figjam but I am not The Butcher.

And for your info I post on Nick's and Flounder's FTO all the time!

Nice try - say hello to the Pressure Group for me! How is your good pal Mags anyway?

Originally posted by Defender

Nice try - say hello to the Pressure Group for me! How is your good pal Mags anyway?

SO what exactly is your FTO user name, if I may be so bold as to ask?

I don't think I have ever spoken to Mags here. I am not involved in any "pressure group", I just think that the similarities between yourself and TheButcher are extraordinary.

You start numerous threads discrediting Collingwood players (numerous ones on Chris Tarrant), McGuire and the Club as a whole. In fact there are four on the front board right now.

You are so extraordinarily transparent it is not funny. You were either TheButcher or Fat Alfred. One of the two tools anyway.

I don't post at Nick's, but do so occassionally at FTO. I have never seen anyone with your negative attitude. Beheard at FTO is negative, but always has an underlying passion for the Club. You don't because you aren't a Collingwood supporter. You are what is aptly referred to at BigFooty as a troll.

As MJ says, tell us your username over at the two boards...oh really!! :rolleyes:

You were either TheButcher or Fat Alfred.

And you are wrong.

I would think the moderators here can check internet id numbers to confirm this.

Stop being so paranoid and trying to catch people out with multi identies as Rohan does - Darren you bad bad boy (who cares!) and get on with some healthy debating and talking of football that's what we are here for.

get on with some healthy debating and talking of football that's what we are here for.

Maybe you should take your own advice. Talking about players who are gay or bi has what to do with football?

Defender has raised a fair point about Collingwood not being certainties to make the finals and what happens? The Collingwood crew go on about Butcher. Let it go.

I agree they are not certain, but I think they will make it.

Although having said that I would be far from heartbroken if they did the unthinkable :D

DB no Collingwood supporter has argued with the assertion. Just that it came from a Collingwood supporter. Of course it is possible, but like most, I think they will make it. I also don't think the originator this post is a Collingwood supporter as I would define the term supporter - ie exhibiting some semblance of support.

Indeed Collingwood could still miss out. I expect at this point however that Essendon are at more risk than they are. Such a failure would be truly unbearable for the bomber faithful who just 12 months ago considered themselves invincible

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and what do you have to say about the Collingwood slump?

One loss in a row is a slump? I'd hate to see what you write if we lose next week. Of course we can miss the finals but at this stage I'd see it as a very unlikely event.

Docker_Brat, your new avatar illuminates your basic desires. Hero-worship of well-hung winners is fine in privates, but don't impressionable kids look at Big-Footy?

Why expose your inner feelings so?

And you are wrong.

I would think the moderators here can check internet id numbers to confirm this.

Stop being so paranoid and trying to catch people out with multi identies as Rohan does - Darren you bad bad boy (who cares!) and get on with some healthy debating and talking of football that's what we are here for.
I am not saying that you have multiple user names. I am saying that you are the same person who used names before they were booted.

Consistent negative threads on McGuire and Tarrant are precicely what you have been doing since the beginning of the year. Your new user name had me fooled for a short time, but you cannot hide an agenda.

You have slipped back into the identical patterns of attack in an attempt to slur the Club, without having to defend another club.

so you can start a pressure group to have me banned for no reason like you are trying to do here?

Hysterical!!

nice try
You have never posted at these boards. Like I said, your style is so extraordinarily transparent it reflects poorly on your intelligence. You would be found out very quickly at these boards.

I am not trying to get you banned, I am just trying to stop you pretending that you support Collingwood.

Originally posted by Docker_Brat
Defender has raised a fair point about Collingwood not being certainties to make the finals and what happens? The Collingwood crew go on about Butcher. Let it go.
Fair point, no doubt. My point is that it was one of four posts by Defender that were all an attempt to slur Collingwood. One at Buckley, one at McGuire, one at Tarrant, this one etc. etc.. That is what TheButcher and Fat Alfred did.

If it doesn't bother you, please mind your own business and don't comment.

As for us not being able to make the finals, I think we should win the next 2 of 3, let alone 7!

I am not saying that you have multiple user names. I am saying that you are the same person who used names before they were booted.

and I am categorically telling you that you are wrong!!!

I am not trying to get you banned, I am just trying to stop you pretending that you support Collingwood.

Again hate to break it to you but just because someone is not one eyed like some of the people here - Mags pressure group for some - and that I try to see both sides of the coin does not make me NOT a supporter of Collingwood. I don't appreciate you telling me what I am or what I am not. What other sides I do or dont post on ..and the amount of money and first hand passion I put into the Collingwood Football club as a member.

I am not judging you so please don't judge me. Especially when you are wrong.

Fair point, no doubt. My point is that it was one of four posts by Defender that were all an attempt to slur Collingwood. One at Buckley, one at McGuire, one at Tarrant, this one etc. etc.. That is what TheButcher and Fat Alfred did.

And Im sure no one else has had an opinion on McGuire conflict of interest, broadcasting with bias and puppeteering the AFL

Nathan Buckley being hailed as the new messiah and able to get away with everything and anything like he has done this year.

And passing on information about Chris Tarrant be it his injury or getting into a "fight" at the Loft last Friday night. Fact!

I do not have a problem if you choose not to read or reply to my posts. For the sake of everyone rather than making false allegations on mere suspicions take a deep breathe and think about what you are saying. I have already denied your silly allegations why do you persist? If you dont like it dont read it, dont reply or put me on ignore.

As for us not being able to make the finals, I think we should win the next 2 of 3, let alone 7!

I hope we do. I still have doubts in our ability at present. I would much prefer Buckley was not playing in our team as we can play as good without him. He has severely disappointed me ..i have lost all respect for him after the blood smearing incident.

And you are wrong.

LOok FJD, one of the moderators here has confirmed that once you were born your parents were so shocked with what they produced they committed joint suicide.

And really, who could blame them? Put them out of their misery!

THat is why I feel sorry for you....b/c it was left to you favourite pet Fido (who later became your mysterious lover) to raise you, and that explains why you are a dog now!

SO I feel vewy vewy sad for you!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back