Official Team Thread Coney Island Warriors - Season 26 Team Thread #ClichédHashtag

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations to Dips who becomes the first Warrior to play 150 Warrior games.

100+ Games for the Warriors:
Dips - 149
Frankston Rover - 148
zackah - 145
Lord_Flashheart - 130
Raveneyes - 130
Reginald Perrin - 122
BoshtrichBurger - 114
Packedlunch - 111
Congrats Dips, bravo on your 150th mate.

Outstanding loyalty to the club. What an honour, first life membership for reaching 150 games at the Wazzas :thumbsu:

Last edited:

Cough cough
Whoops! sorry legend :$

Should have stipulated for reaching 150 for the club. :(

Looks like I'll be tending to the oppo changerooms and on clean up duties at the whore tree after the game this week.

43-year-old-asian-male-in-a-hazmat-suit-and-gas-mask-outdoors-with-B62G52.jpg

Last edited:
Whoops! sorry legend :$

Should have stipulated for reaching 150 for the club. :(

Looks like I'll be tending to the oppo changerooms and on clean up duties at the whore tree after the game this week.
Be grateful I’m not the captain, pal.

A stalker has hunted me down in the SFA.

I miss the days when you had to be intelligent to use a computer.

Flip that s**t

Be all uber polite, apologise for any slight you have done. Then ask one question "would you like to have a conversation about Jesus Christ and our immortal souls?"

Weirds most trolls out. Learnt this from a mate who used to agree to let Mormons in when they door knocked his house, but then he would try to recruit them to Buddhism

Shame about the result today Wazzas, couldn't fault the effort but just couldn't get it done today.

Well, we're still 7-1 and clear on top, plus we've still got the place booked out back at the Outback Bar.

Let's head over and tie a few off for Dips 150th.

mtmEm1C.jpg

Flip that s**t

Be all uber polite, apologise for any slight you have done. Then ask one question "would you like to have a conversation about Jesus Christ and our immortal souls?"

Weirds most trolls out. Learnt this from a mate who used to agree to let Mormons in when they door knocked his house, but then he would try to recruit them to Buddhism
Would you like to have a conversation about Jesus Christ and our immortal souls?

Shame about the result today Wazzas, couldn't fault the effort but just couldn't get it done today.

Well, we're still 7-1 and clear on top, plus we've still got the place booked out back at the Outback Bar.

Let's head over and tie a few off for Dips 150th.

mtmEm1C.jpg
:D :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back