Welcome CONFIRMED - Nathan Kreuger to join Geelong (pick 42 to Carlton)

Remove this Banner Ad

Buzza looked good in those highlights.. might have earnt himself another year
He has done a lot of the development work.. he may or may not work out ...but another year looks due. The sides form and Hawkins form is probably a bit of a blocker for him now.. not to mention Sav and now the coming Krueger. Unless we get another tall with better potential he should get another contract if he wants ..but perhaps he looks elsewhere as well. At his age he is probably ready to be getting games.. and it seems no immediate short term spot is available.

I think he might be the victim of "if it ain't broke don't fix it" - at 11 : 1 and leading in points for it's a hard forwardline to break into.
Must be tempting though - with his height and agility he could be a tough match up.
I wonder how much pressure we would lose with him in and whether his attributes could offset that and make us better?
Agree with you - needs to be sooner rather than later if it's going to happen this year

and the main side players will not want too much time out unless they are carrying something... considering the bye before finals... July seems to be the time for a game or two.. but the way Hawk is playing I cant see him want to miss a quarter let alone a game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back