Toast Congratulations and ENJOY finals!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats, guys. Always had a soft spot for the Tiges, not sure why. Might be the way they play... very similar to the Lions in terms of speed.

About time this club started getting some good fortune (no more 9th jokes). Will be cheering on the Tiges in September!

Theres nothing more tigerish than a Tiger!!

Haha good onya guys..seriously fantastic effort to claw and fight your way to finals the right way and not on the back of anyone elses failure like we would have. You deserve it and enjoy.

Excuse the intrusion, but I just wanted to say well done to the Tiges! Amazing work in the second half of the season, and all the best for the finals. Really hope you go deep into September. I have a soft spot for your club, with old family connections, so really wish you well.

What a story…

Your mob seriously knows how to build some hype.

I've been howled down in the past in my own neighbourhood about this, but I can't wait for the September when the Blues, Tigers, Pies, and even those filthy shits from Tullamarine are all up and about. Melbourne will go off its head…

Until then…good luck next week.

Great effort for the football lovers to come in and congratulate an amazing effort.
You've blown us all away!!
You know the best thing is that everyone is loving the footy and loving the finals and the fun of it..we all thought the Essendon saga bullshit would hijack it all again. But you guys have hijacked it...but it a good way! :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You've blown us all away!!
You know the best thing is that everyone is loving the footy and loving the finals and the fun of it..we all thought the Essendon saga bullshit would hijack it all again. But you guys have hijacked it...but it a good way! :)
Cheers and I agree, great to be talking up something really good about the AFL in general instead of the negative.

As Huddo said 'the Russurection is complete'. So proud of you guys. Since the 1995 Second semi final this is also my win of a lifetime. We go to Adelaide with nothing to lose for next week. Gees I almost wanted to cry when that siren went. So proud of you boys.

Just want to chime in and say congratulations on getting in to the finals. Love it. Well done Tiges it was a tough road but you earnt it the hard way. Worthy of the great club that you are. Great repayment to all those fans who signed up in your huge membership surge. And a good lesson for any who wailed in the tough times mid season. Respect.

Now let's just make sure that rain hail or shine we keep the flag home in Victoria for a few years. Welcome to the final eight again, please make it a habit, and smash those interstate flogs so hard that even the ears of people hearing about the loss shall ring too.

Have a soft spot for the Tigers. Can't help but get excited when you watch that last quarter.

Congratulations all, for sticking fat as half the team have said :) and making back to back finals series.

Hope you can go at least one better than next year.

We may see you later on in september...:drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back