Roast Congratulations SEN, you finally broke me.

Who would you like to see return?

• KB

Votes: 33 55.9%
  • Marko and the Ox

Votes: 17 28.8%
  • Finey

Votes: 27 45.8%
  • Hutchy is Jabba the huts body double

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • All of the above.

Votes: 4 6.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Can get Macquarie Sports Radio now in Qld on AM882 (have for a while), saves logging onto SEN on my phone. The morning is saved by Jimmy Bartel (Levy and Piggie are boring as batshit but I get they have to have some Thugby for the meatheads too) and I've never minded OX and his sidekick in the drive home. Since upgrading the Phone App, SEN doesn't cut out when a call comes in which is annoying when trying to talk to a client with SEN in the background of the phone as well - has been very frustrating.

Not ideal, but still just prefer SEN over MSR - mind you since Crutchy took it over the adverts have ramped up to obscene levels, along with the volume for the advs.

Listening to SEN and Andy Maher last week, it was good to hear Gilbert McAdam getting a regular gig on there. He makes some pearls of comments sometimes:D

Can get Macquarie Sports Radio now in Qld on AM882 (have for a while), saves logging onto SEN on my phone. The morning is saved by Jimmy Bartel (Levy and Piggie are boring as batshit but I get they have to have some Thugby for the meatheads too) and I've never minded OX and his sidekick in the drive home. Since upgrading the Phone App, SEN doesn't cut out when a call comes in which is annoying when trying to talk to a client with SEN in the background of the phone as well - has been very frustrating.

Not ideal, but still just prefer SEN over MSR - mind you since Crutchy took it over the adverts have ramped up to obscene levels, along with the volume for the advs.

Listening to SEN and Andy Maher last week, it was good to hear Gilbert McAdam getting a regular gig on there. He makes some pearls of comments sometimes:D
I have totally switched to MSR can’t stand wankleys articulation when I’m driving

I have totally switched to MSR can’t stand wankleys articulation when I’m driving

You take Wakely too seriously then. He's a tool (any kind you want) for you to get AFL footy information - I see it as I don't have to like him, that's not part of the deal (though clearly he doesn't offend me as much as he seems for you). Craig Hutchison really offends me, think he is a terrible human, but again I remove that as he just a tool for me to get information about the sport I like.

I no longer listen to SEN at all. I have become hooked on 2GB. NSW equivalent of 3AW. They have a red hot crack on politics and talk about a heap of stuff.
When it comes to footy or talkback, i listen to any station other than SEN. If i hear Dwayne Russell i also turn over the radio station. Just over the BS.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

There is no one on SEN anymore that I want to listen to.............. so I don't anymore.

Had presenters who had good banter on their shows and covered lots of other sports.

All gone now.

I no longer listen to SEN at all. I have become hooked on 2GB. NSW equivalent of 3AW. They have a red hot crack on politics and talk about a heap of stuff.
When it comes to footy or talkback, i listen to any station other than SEN. If i hear Dwayne Russell i also turn over the radio station. Just over the BS.

LMAO
CB17 has become an Alan Jones and Ray Hadley fanboi

LMAO
CB17 has become an Alan Jones and Ray Hadley fanboi

They are ******* maniacs. That’s what i like about them. I don’t always agree, but they don’t hold back. I love the court stuff with Hadley. They certainly don’t fit the nanny state s**t we got going on.

They are ******* maniacs. That’s what i like about them. I don’t always agree, but they don’t hold back. I love the court stuff with Hadley. They certainly don’t fit the nanny state **** we got going on.

When Ray talks about stuff other than his more extreme right wing views he actually can be entertaining.

When Ray talks about stuff other than his more extreme right wing views he actually can be entertaining.

He’s pretty loose. He’s no fence sitter. I’ll give him that.

Ray Hadley, Chris Smith, and Alan Jones

To be fair they flew the flag against Shorten

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ray Hadley, Chris Smith, and Alan Jones

To be fair they flew the flag against Shorten

That’s how bad it has got for me. I now prefer the above mentioned over Wankley, Whispy, Lyon and Maher. FML :(

That’s how bad it has got for me. I now prefer the above mentioned over Wankley, Whispy, Lyon and Maher. FML :(

Hadley Smith and Jones. Yeah. That's bad. That's real bad. Bloody SEN. This is what they can do to a man.

R U O K ?

Hadley Smith and Jones. Yeah. That's bad. That's real bad. Bloody SEN. This is what they can do to a man.

R U O K ?

No. I want my KB back at 9 with Patrick Smith and Greg “Venom” Denim and Marco and Ox back in drivetime :(

No. I want my KB back at 9 with Patrick Smith and Greg “Venom” Denim and Marco and Ox back in drivetime :(

Hmmm. Maybe Hadley, Smith and Jones aren't so bad after all.

Anyway, SEN 1116 is out. I'm lookin' at ABC Jazz. Or maybe Vision Christian Radio. Radio Haanji ? So many choices.

Hmmm. Maybe Hadley, Smith and Jones aren't so bad after all.

Anyway, SEN 1116 is out. I'm lookin' at ABC Jazz. Or maybe Vision Christian Radio. Radio Haanji ? So many choices.

SBS pop Asia or GTFO?

Yeah, you might just need some help, think that pelvic utensil condition is really getting hold

Yeah, you might just need some help, think that pelvic utensil condition is really getting hold

It’s a silent wanking killer amongst blokes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andy with the Tanned one.
After the break we'll talk about the Tigers.
Add,add,add,add,more adds.
A couple of sentences from Terry.
Thanks for coming in Terry.News up now.!
Why *en bother.lol

Andy with the Tanned one.
After the break we'll talk about the Tigers.
Add,add,add,add,more adds.
A couple of sentences from Terry.
Thanks for coming in Terry.News up now.!
Why ****en bother.lol

I’ll tell you why you bother. You bother because when it’s Ace Gutters..... they’re built to laaaaast.

Back