List Mgmt. Contract, Trade and Draft Discussions - 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:
Apparently there’s a fourth duursma and twomey just tweeted he could be a pick 1 contender next year. Harley’s dating the sister so drafting him might help him stay

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Yep Willem, he’s a jet. Would love to have Zane too he looks like he’s going to be outstanding.

Might sound stupid but having so much elite young talent has really been what's stopped them from winning a premiership I think. It's created a revolving door and hampered continuity
Good problem to have but if the team can't gel enough to win it all then whats the point, especially in their market where only winning a flag could bring fans in

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Talent does not equal being picked high which is all anyone ever focussed on.
I would say their only players who are in the elite bracket consistently were Cameron, Greene, Whitfield & Kelly. Much like any other team playing finals they have a few star players.

GWS like a lot of clubs (WCE🙄) identified players who weren't willing to do the hard team stuff but looked good on offence.

It defies belief that you would then pick up Taranto, Caldwell, Hately when you have unrestricted access to 8 other academy midfielders. Guys with little to no versatility which meant they played them in the 2's 🤷 or shoehorned them into the wrong positions.

Brisbane kissed on the dick to score such a talented tall

Took me longer than it should have for the penny to drop on wtf you were getting at

Is there any chance we can post on the Lions board and point out the shortfalls of their list and let them know they have no chance?
I’ve probably already pointed them out, and if I haven’t, there’s a hard core group of “Debbie downers” that go way harder than me (who I generally try not to engage with), who probably have.

However, a lot of our members are a lot more precious about non Lions posters, commenting on our board.
I thought Allen coming out of Contract would demand something decent - Gov Money?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What did Sam McClure have to say about Brisbane ?
Allegedly...what happened in Vegas didn't stay in Vegas. Partners back in Australia found out and relationships split up.

Allegedly...what happened in Vegas didn't stay in Vegas. Partners back in Australia found out and relationships split up.

What's the go briztoon

I still think we should pick up Brayden Crossley. Guy is a physical beast and a perfect paring for Williams.
Good age too and would be keen to make amends.

Here we go again. The new Boyd 🪵

Here we go again. The new Boyd 🪵

I was talking about him last year, with Woodcock too.

What's interesting is we ended up picking up Flynn (who is not dissimilar in style) to play BW as forward/2nd ruck.
It's a valid suggestion which would help us keep our preferred structure.

Even when Flynn comes back, it'd be great having him as depth and extra pressure on Flynn and BW to keep performing.
He's a beast and would give the side some much needed aggression as well.

Oh...And Woodie had a great first game up 2024 VFL.

1711710859133.png

Apparently someone left their iPhone synced to devices back home and the group chat ended up on a device accessed by one of the players partners, and it’s caused a big issue as they got up to no good while in Vegas.

Prior, Neale, Mcluggage, Hipwood, Fullarton, Rayner all seemed to be on the trip but not sure who was in Vegas.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back