Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :( Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Can’t comment on the private sector, but in Government schools teachers have to do most of their planning and assessment outside the paid 38 hour week.
According to Seek, $95,000 starting salary.
12.6% super. (Plus some advantage to diverting wage into super without the full 15% tax rate)
15 days sick pay.
10 weeks annual leave.

My heart bleeds for them…..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone has to be kidding 😥 - maybe they could employ the former AFL "Behavioral Compliance Officers"?

Screenshot_20240522-051532~2.png

Someone has to be kidding 😥 - maybe they could employ the former AFL "Behavioral Compliance Officers"?

View attachment 1996479
Sort of creature I'd have dreaded accommodating in the back row of the classroom to record observations and compile records of my classroom behaviour practice. There's where you want kids on your room who instinctively modify themselves in response to the threatening presence. Like the year 8 boy in my class at Frankston who when asked by the inspector if he found the assignment sheets clear and comprehendible replied ''Yes, they're the best sheets I've ever had'.

Sort of creature I'd have dreaded accommodating in the back row of the classroom to record observations and compile records of my classroom behaviour practice. There's where you want kids on your room who instinctively modify themselves in response to the threatening presence. Like the year 8 boy in my class at Frankston who when asked by the inspector if he found the assignment sheets clear and comprehendible replied ''Yes, they're the best sheets I've ever had'.
Reassuring that something is / was clear and comprehendible in Frankston

Remove this Banner Ad

Back