Cricket Thread: Twenty20 World Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

The Strikers are going to win :oops:
Lol, reverse psychology not watching them & they (Rashid) beat up the Heat 2nds.

Crazy system we are in finals contention with 3 wins in 11... not that we are going to be a threat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agar seemed a good prospect a year or two back. Had a good Shield season a outlet of years ago. Took wickets for the Strikers albeit went for a few runs. Impact bowler.

Falling back in the pecking order in all formats.

David Grant looked much better filling in for the Heat and is preferred to Agar in the Shield now

Agar seemed a good prospect a year or two back. Had a good Shield season a outlet of years ago. Took wickets for the Strikers albeit went for a few runs. Impact bowler.

Falling back in the pecking order in all formats.

David Grant looked much better filling in for the Heat and is preferred to Agar in the Shield now
I suspect he'll get more games with Franky moving on

Khawaja to open in Hobart with Head back in the no.5 position. Common sense prevails, Harris just isn't a test cricketer. Boland also under an injury cloud, and could come out for Richo. I'd also rest Starc for Neser but I doubt the selectors drop him for the pink ball test. It was silly not to rest him last test.

Khawaja to open in Hobart with Head back in the no.5 position. Common sense prevails, Harris just isn't a test cricketer. Boland also under an injury cloud, and could come out for Richo. I'd also rest Starc for Neser but I doubt the selectors drop him for the pink ball test. It was silly not to rest him last test.
If only the selectors has listened to me at the start of the series. ;)

This Cockbain guy might turn out to be a star but Dizzy needs to look outside English Cricket for recruit. The good thing is it won't take much to offer more than Garton.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back