Werewolf Curate's Easter Egg Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

1587097698234.gif

JESTER WINS!

Told ya I could do it Millky95

Thanks Bloodied52 ClarkeM

Dead PM please Wooshette

And thanks to everyone who did the actual work while I stayed quiet.

EskimoPAFC , look forward to seeing you in action next game.

Hi Millky95

The mod votes are
3. Hoos - We thought he played the SK role well, carefully placed his kills and was calm and unobtrusive.
2. jmoo wan - put his shoulder to the wheel and was integral to the Village win
1. Jack The Godfather - did well throwing some shady confusion and keeping Mafia in the game.

Plenty of hon mentions: Dapper, EJW, porps, pants (from mid game) all made telling contributions. Given his inexperience Riviat worked very hard as the Doc. On the evil side Smeg did well as did TJASTA. Also great to see a new player in EskimoPAFC bringing in different perspectives.

Hi Millky95

The mod votes are
3. Hoos - We thought he played the SK role well, carefully placed his kills and was calm and unobtrusive.
1. Jack The Godfather - did well throwing some shady confusion and keeping Mafia in the game.

Plenty of hon mentions: Dapper, EJW, porps, pants (from mid game) all made telling contributions. Given his inexperience Riviat worked very hard as the Doc. On the evil side Smeg did well as did TJASTA. Also great to see a new player in EskimoPAFC bringing in different perspectives.

ClarkeM

Hi Millky95

The mod votes are

is 3 votes the best, or 1 vote the best?

nah, forget it - either way itā€™s bullshit, and I was robbed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back