Damage control: Yet another St.Kilda scandal Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL why the **** would they pay her, already knocked her back when she tried to front them for cash...what else is she going to do, shes so thick if she had of had more she would have released them by now

Because paying people off is the reality of the world. If you knew how many people were paid go away money you'd be stunned. It happens every day and with people than a lot more tenuous cases than this.

She's not that thick, she has already mentioned about waiting til the court order 'expires' so she's a little clueier than you so far.

They knocked her back, worked well didn't it. 20 meetings later (at some awful expense no doubt) and she escalated it. Bravo, well played AFL. Guarantee you they are sitting back doing the sums right now working out liability risk and economic benefits. There is no guarantee but offering her 6 figures to go away and get her to sign a Deed Release would at least given hem protection at a later date if she didn't comply with what's in it.

Haha. She said in the news she didn't mean to post the video of her screaming but she did a livestream and said it on twitter. Loser.

Hinch poses questions in that article, what you think of Hinch is irrelevant. Anyone could pose those questions. The questions have merit regardless of who asks them. He's right to point out that the mainstream media is hamstrung by the law in reporting this while the internet is not.

and the point being? he has been charged and is facing further court proceedings
but try reading this link:
http://www.hinch.net/hinch-says-2010/December/23-12-10.html

and maybe question the conduct of the players of your team that got your team in the situation it is now

Yes he has been charged. If a girl decides to seduce her school teacher ( to get better marks ) the school teacher can also be charged.
It means the school teacher is weak. It doesnt mean the girl is an innocent.
Face it there are girls in our society that have too much too young.

My friend has grown up children and made an enemy of his 18 year old son when he wouldn't let him go to Schoolies at the gold coast.
His 14 year old daughter had a girl in her class who was pregnant.
Her mother was about 30.

Young doesnt equal innocent.
If you think it does you are naive.

Hinch poses questions in that article, what you think of Hinch is irrelevant. Anyone could pose those questions. The questions have merit regardless of who asks them. He's right to point out that the mainstream media is hamstrung by the law in reporting this while the internet is not.

Did you know that Hinch has admitted to statutory rape?

That's funny. Because here we have the very same women's groups who so vigorously condemned the exposing of Lara Bingle earlier on this year, only to now turn around and make excuses for this slag because all of a sudden it suits their agenda. And you/they want to tell us about self righteousness? If anything this just shows you what pious, hypocritical losers they really are. I wouldn't expect anything less though.

Of course they did, that's their agenda, women.

Lara Bingle - treated badly by a footballer
this chick - treated badly by a footballer(s) ..... so she says.

It's no different than a Union or Employer Assoc coming out in support of their agenda or any other group for that matter.

Of course they did, that's their agenda, women.

Lara Bingle - treated badly by a footballer
this chick - treated badly by a footballer(s) ..... so she says.

It's no different than a Union or Employer Assoc coming out in support of their agenda or any other group for that matter.

But why aren't these women's groups telling her to pull her head in and not post anymore pictures of players then? They're hypocrites in my opinion. There are innocent men on this planet, but some seem to forget that apparently. :eek:

Because paying people off is the reality of the world. If you knew how many people were paid go away money you'd be stunned. It happens every day and with people than a lot more tenuous cases than this.

She's not that thick, she has already mentioned about waiting til the court order 'expires' so she's a little clueier than you so far.

They knocked her back, worked well didn't it. 20 meetings later (at some awful expense no doubt) and she escalated it. Bravo, well played AFL. Guarantee you they are sitting back doing the sums right now working out liability risk and economic benefits. There is no guarantee but offering her 6 figures to go away and get her to sign a Deed Release would at least given hem protection at a later date if she didn't comply with what's in it.

LOL are you that gullible you still believe a thing that dribbles out her mouth?
Of course I know that people/problems get paid to disapear, I just dont think she is a problem willing to disapear more a nutso whack job, and the pay off I referred to wasnt earlier this year when the original storm in a teacup story was driven in to the ground.

p.s. funky word you made up there, conveys a meaning while actually meaning nothing. You truly must be insightful and I shall henceforth believe every thing you say as you say it with vehemence and much repetitiveness :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes he has been charged. If a girl decides to seduce her school teacher ( to get better marks ) the school teacher can also be charged.
irrelevant to this case. A Cop should have known better. That sort of scenario wouid no doubt be covered in his training
It means the school teacher is weak. It doesnt mean the girl is an innocent.
again a disengenous point, if the cop was "weak" he shouldnt be in that position. My guess is that he was incredibly stupid, but not weak
Face it there are girls in our society that have too much too young.
your point being ? does growing up "too fast" mean that you are not vulnerable ? if you think that you need to get around a bit more

My friend has grown up children and made an enemy of his 18 year old son when he wouldn't let him go to Schoolies at the gold coast.
His 14 year old daughter had a girl in her class who was pregnant.
Her mother was about 30.
again point being ?

Young doesnt equal innocent.
If you think it does you are naive.

I never said that she was "innocent" at least in the way that you think, but young does equate to being Naive.
And that is still not the point. this Girl is a vulnerable person, and they took advantage of that

How could they ever do that...

Indeed!

I have a teenage daughter and if she ever behaved like this young girl I would be shattered and completely disappointed.

BUT....... knowing the way my CHILD had been passed around by adult footballers, and also a policeman who had a duty of care to protect her, I'd be screaming from the rooftops right now to defend and protect her.

Where the f*** are her parents???? We've heard zip from them since this whole sorry saga started months ago.

Shame parents. Shame....

Indeed!

I have a teenage daughter and if she ever behaved like this young girl I would be shattered and completely disappointed.

BUT....... knowing the way my CHILD had been passed around by adult footballers, and also a policeman who had a duty of care to protect her, I'd be screaming from the rooftops right now to defend and protect her.

Where the f*** are her parents???? We've heard zip from them since this whole sorry saga started months ago.

Shame parents. Shame....
That was my point. Even though the may be deeply disappointed in her she is still their daughter and no matter what should support her child

irrelevant to this case. A Cop should have known better. That sort of scenario wouid no doubt be covered in his training
again a disengenous point, if the cop was "weak" he shouldnt be in that position. My guess is that he was incredibly stupid, but not weak
your point being ? does growing up "too fast" mean that you are not vulnerable ? if you think that you need to get around a bit more

again point being ?

I never said that she was "innocent" at least in the way that you think, but young does equate to being Naive.
And that is still not the point. this Girl is a vulnerable person, and they took advantage of that

Its clear you would allow her slack for anything that she did because of her age.

I hope you are as understanding if a 13YO guns down your children at school.'

So she states as per the article tonight:

The teenage girl at the centre of the AFL nude pictures scandal says she is seeking a deal to tell her side of the story before she releases further images of players from up to eight clubs.

"I'm just waiting for an offer from someone," she said.
"I'm not looking for money. I'm looking for a deal to tell my side of the story. I don't want to create lies ...

so what deal is she looking for??

an apology, free condoms for the rest of her life, a leading role in the next James Bond movie?

strange.

"I don't want to create lies"....Oh Really!

So the out will be, no organisation will do the deal so the supposed photo's (which she was going to hand out on her arrival - oh, and where was that next video she was going to release?) will never see the light of day because they do not exist.

Just trying to dot the i's and cross the t's as a summary.

Feel free to add or poo-poo the list as needed.

FACTS/EVENTS & SOURCE:
Two photographs have been released to the public domain - various outlets
Group sex with players from an AFL club - Facebook/Herald Sun
Pregnant with twins to an AFL player - Herald Sun
Sex with investigating officer - Herald Sun
Over 20 meetings with AFL representatives - AFL/Herald Sun
Facebook account deleted - Facebook
Twitter account created - Twitter
Ustream account created - Ustream
AFL/St.Kilda officials knew of the photos being in the girls possession up to several weeks prior to their public release - AFL/Herald Sun

RUMORS:
More pictures to come
She attended the Brownlow with an AFL player
She took the photos
Other girls were present with the players to confirm her story
Forced sex took place
Derryn Hinch has said that she had sex with a policeman who arrested her for shoplifting while she was pregnant.

Indeed!

Shame parents. Shame....

Does your daughter go on roadtrips interstate with friends in the early twenties?

Indeed!

Shame parents. Shame....

Very good point that.

http://www.hinch.net/hinch-says-2010/December/23-12-10.html

Hinch says everything I have been thinking...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back