Daniel Jackson - Improving out of sight

Remove this Banner Ad

Smash`N`Grab

Club Legend
Sep 16, 2006
AFL Club
Richmond
At the start of the year I admit I didnt think he would make it, into his 4th year and langushing in the VFL, however we obviously had a plan in mind for him. In recent weeks has become a very effective tagger, whilst also getting plenty of the ball himself.

Looks the goods, in the mould of Ling. Thoughts?

Interesting how any other club and guys such as Sewell or Carazzo come good and praise is heaped, yet when a Richmond player turns the corner barley a whisper. And yet if he didnt make it you would all be s**t-canning him :rolleyes:

Interesting how any other club and guys such as Sewell or Carazzo come good and praise is heaped, yet when a Richmond player turns the corner barley a whisper. And yet if he didnt make it you would all be s**t-canning him :rolleyes:
Because Sewell and Carazzo have turned the corner MUCH more then jackson, while Sewell is in the top 5 for a team second on the ladder, and carrazzo is the best midfielder in his team currently, jackson is just starting to preform at afl level,

Because Sewell and Carazzo have turned the corner MUCH more then jackson, while Sewell is in the top 5 for a team second on the ladder, and carrazzo is the best midfielder in his team currently, jackson is just starting to preform at afl level,

Maybe, maybe not thats a matter of interpretation

Jackson has shut down Black,Mcleod and Hazebly in recent weeks.

Added goal-kicking to his bow as well

Maybe, maybe not thats a matter of interpretation

Jackson has shut down Black,Mcleod and Hazebly in recent weeks.

Added goal-kicking to his bow as well
mcleod got 23 possessions, i wouldnt exactly call that "shutting him down"
granted he did keep haselby quiet, but black hasnt really preformed in the past few weeks
but he does deserve credit, thought he would be gone last year personally, good for him

Long way to go to be as good as his dad

1987energizerjacko.jpg

At the start of the year I admit I didnt think he would make it, into his 4th year and langushing in the VFL, however we obviously had a plan in mind for him. In recent weeks has become a very effective tagger, whilst also getting plenty of the ball himself.

premature ejaculation mate.

Sewell and carrazzo starting doing what Jackson is doing last season and have stepped it up again this season

Saw a fair bit of him in his junior footy days and he moved and played a lot like a young Justin Leppitsch. I was rapt when the Tiges grabbed him so low down in the draft, but also thought that this time last year he'd done his dash as a senior Richmond footballer.

He has been amongst the handful of real shining lights this season.

He had to improve this would have been his last season.

Tend to agree. Thought the Tigers got him for a steal at the time and told my mates to keep an eye on this kid, he's gonna be a star.

Was well and truly distancing myself from that call, until the last month or so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

smash and grab thought jackson would be in our top 10 so far.any thoughts on that?
he still has a way to go but good signs in the past month

Jackson has been in our top 5 in the past month

And on-cue the Herald Sun runs a story about him today

Timing to perfection :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back