Player Watch Darcy Moore

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both of Moores matches this year have been outstanding from an individual point of view.
He will have 18 Coaches votes this time next week and I reckon he already has 6 Brownlow votes.
I only hope he wins both his Brownlows at the Pies, unlike his Dad.
I had a mate put a Grey nurse on him for the Brownlow on Friday @ $51.00

Wish me luck.
It can only be good for Footy. :thumbsu: ;)
He may well have no Brownlow votes. He is not a good poller even when he has played a good game. Also everything depends on him remaining fit.

I chose this beast of a player in my top 2 players at the club when he was twanging his hammies every time he went out there.. and there was no mention of him being in our top 10 and that re.. and that was at the height of treloar's pendlebury's sidebottom's and the Grundog's powers re.. all of which I rated in the 3-10 range.

Am I a great or what re?

I'm sure they'd be some on here that remembered that post.. come on fes up re..

Pure genius.

Last edited:

Been ok but leaking goals for the second week. Needs to lift. In fairness a bit unlucky on the last goal. Fell into his back. Daniher is a gun when going.

Daniher doing his usual destruction of Moore, seems to happen everytime they play, be nice to have a couple of quality key forwards

Agree, Moore has been shocking so far. Maybe being overrated too early,.

He is Good just about every week but can't be Perfect every single weak.

Hopefully Bounces back in the 2nd Half

Dont get me wrong he is a very good footballer. Not as good as he is made out to be currently, but a top 10 league defender.

However, you can't zone off dangerous forwards all night.

Might need to hide him like they did with Fletcher , Rance a bit, using lockdown guys on the dangerous players and have him drifting across.

That will mean ge can be more agressive and not play russian roullete as much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dont get me wrong he is a very good footballer. Not as good as he is made out to be currently, but a top 10 league defender.

Might need to hide him like they did with Fletcher , Rance a bit, using lockdown guys on the dangerous players and have him drifting across.

Hopefully this a Wake Up Call for Moore that you have to Defend and not just Attack all the Time

Can we hide him like Magden though?

Good observation. God I hate Daniher!

The kicking to Daniher was sublime. Gave Moore no chance. If only we could consistently put it to a forward’s advantage like Charlie Cameron did, but instead we were hitting Lions players on the tit with regularity.

So again the question - who won the battle Moore or Daniher (3 goals + involved in other goals)? Had the result been a 1 point win for the pies maybe people could argue Moore.

Bottom line - his opponents have kicked 7 goals in 2 matches - at that average 80 goals for the year. As the Yanks say - do the Math.

So again the question - who won the battle Moore or Daniher (3 goals + involved in other goals)? Had the result been a 1 point win for the pies maybe people could argue Moore.

Bottom line - his opponents have kicked 7 goals in 2 matches - at that average 80 goals for the year. As the Yanks say - do the Math.
Daniher smashed him, whereas last week Moore clearly beat McKay. But let's face it, if Moore keeps playing on their best forward he will have goals kicked on him because our pathetic midfield means the ball goes into our defence uncontested. Maybe Roughie goes on the big beasts and Moore tries to give us some run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back