Universal Love Darren Burgess football fitness academy

Remove this Banner Ad

Two Shandong high performance managers on the Port bench today. Possible hosting of a Chinese national team at Alberton in October. Sensational.

Two Shandong high performance managers on the Port bench today. Possible hosting of a Chinese national team at Alberton in October. Sensational.
Isn't it great! I saw a tweet that said Port intend to build a Centre of Sports Science Excellence at Alberton by 2020!

Last edited:

Isn't it great! I saw a tweet that said Port intend to build a Centre of Sports Science Excellence at Alberton by 2010!
Wow! With innovation like that we'll have won every flag from 1997 to 2016.

Pfft Barcelona, such a nothing club.

Now if he'd been hosting a sausage sizzle with Adelaide United in the Le Cornu's carpark, then I would be impressed.

Pfft Barcelona, such a nothing club.

Now if he'd been hosting a sausage sizzle with Adelaide United in the Le Cornu's carpark, then I would be impressed.

Barcelona aren't even South Australian farken

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Barthalona only have 1.6mil population - hardly seems worth the effort...

Could be worth a listen: Burgo starts at 7:00
http://robertsontrainingsystems.com/blog/darren-burgess-high-performance-life-afl/
ON June 9, 2017 | BY Mike Robertson
DARREN BURGESS ON HIGH PERFORMANCE AND LIFE IN THE AFL

"Darren Burgess is the Head of High Performance at Port Adelaide of the AFL. This is actually his second stint with the club, and prior to this tenure he also spent time with Australian National Soccer team, as well as Liverpool FC of the English Premiere League.

In this show, Darren and I discuss Aussie Rules Football and the physical capacities necessary to be successful, the biggest struggles he deals with in his job, and the story of how he sent 92 resumes to European soccer clubs in an effort to get his first job."

Last edited:
Could be worth a listen: Burgo starts at 7:00
http://robertsontrainingsystems.com/blog/darren-burgess-high-performance-life-afl/
ON June 9, 2017 | BY Mike Robertson
DARREN BURGESS ON HIGH PERFORMANCE AND LIFE IN THE AFL

"Darren Burgess is the Head of High Performance at Port Adelaide of the AFL. This is actually his second stint with the club, and prior to this tenure he also spent time with Australian National Soccer team, as well as Liverpool FC of the English Premiere League.

In this show, Darren and I discuss Aussie Rules Football and the physical capacities necessary to be successful, the biggest struggles he deals with in his job, and the story of how he sent 92 resumes to European soccer clubs in an effort to get his first job."
@26:30 Burgo discusses how we have completely changed our training philosophy this year from previous 4 years

Are they bigger than the average Chinese? Shandong breeds big guys and big sheilas. It's the provincial diet that does it: biche de mer alias sea cucumber alas sea slug. Sam Gray's new diet, tell him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back