Official Club Stuff Introducing Yartapuulti Football Club

Remove this Banner Ad

The Yartapuulti name change sounds like a marketing ploy more than a genuine attempt to honour our Aboriginal friends.
Why don't the PAFC put effort in and include the fans by aiming to raise money for an important indigenous health issue. Gold coin donation at the gate matched by a sponsor. Players can raise some as well.
Please, no more 'raise awareness ' bullshite.
I guess there's a lot of things we could do.. this is atleast a start.

We boomers may have f*ed the planet, but it's the millennials that have f*ed society.

The difference is pretty much every generation throughout history has claimed the one that follows them has screwed up society. It's always just BS because they're old and scared of progression.

The actual ******* of the planet is a measurable thing that boomers have done 👍

The difference is pretty much every generation throughout history has claimed the one that follows them has screwed up society. It's always just BS because they're old and scared of progression.

The actual ******* of the planet is a measurable thing that boomers have done 👍
AND DONT LET GEN XERS OFF THE HOOK WITH THEIR SKATEBOARDS ON THE DAMN SIDEWALK

Its a nice thought but I would have thought this would suit Adelaide more than the Saints. I understand the flag reference, but on first glance it looks like a Crows indigenous guernsey.
Crows did one where they swapped the blue for black a while back too. I reckon the Saints one is better and works as a heritage reference too. Because obviously you can reference your heritage with a past Guernsey even if they're not your current colours, clearly nobody would have a problem with that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The absolute NERVE of millennials to go back in time to several years before they were born and vote en masse for neoliberal ghouls.
Hhaha, I was going to post this.

Literally, Reganomics and Thatcherism destroyed society in favour of individualism and the quick buck, but no it's because of avo on toast!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back