Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well it’s not as if we watch Morphettville much lol that's a positive
True that
Can’t even remember last time I was on course there
Not a fan of the place at all
Funnily enough I used to prefer Cheltenham

Prob been to Globe Derby more times than Morphettville (GD only 10min from my place- not that place is sad these days )

True that
Can’t even remember last time I was on course there
Not a fan of the place at all
Funnily enough I used to prefer Cheltenham

Prob been to Globe Derby more times than Morphettville (GD only 10min from my place- not that place is sad these days )

I just hate the fields at Morphettville don’t think I’ve bothered much this past year

Looking forward to twilight racing at Flemington on Saturday. One of the great spectacles, the sun setting over the straight, I expect a good crowd in.

In case you haven’t lost enough by 7:30pm there’s always the Cannington dogs lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Twilight races on a weekend are just bs if you ask me.

This - the misso starts getting stroppy enough during this time of year when Ascot is still going after 7pm

This - the misso starts getting stroppy enough during this time of year when Ascot is still going after 7pm

You should be thankful might mean you’d miss a race or two at Ascot though!

Sad news with the passing of Extra Brut - anyone knowledgeable on the use of walking machines?

Yeah they’re very standard most horses use them, just oversized revolving doors. The size of round yards, can be a danger although most horses know what they are doing in there. Freak accidents normally.

One of things that nothing wrong ever happens with older horses but if something goes wrong it can go very wrong, Had one with same incident yesterday but got up as if nothing happened.

Like wise... “i thought that crap was finished already”

Let alone explaining the importance of HKID

giphy.gif

Scorpius is definitely a bet today 2nd to Neighbourhood last start... also like Right You Are in race 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back