Analysis Decisive win over Lions. Pies by 62

Remove this Banner Ad

Same 2011, they won because of some free paid against (or not paid) Pendlebury and had the wood on us for the rest of the year. :mad:

I remember this, I think! It was the first year they brought in the "players choose when advantage is paid" and there was a free kick to us in the ruck contest, which Pendlebury roved simultaneously and kicked a goal. The play was brought back as "there's no advantage from a ruck contest"

The Bears hype bubble:

giphy.gif

Very important win in the context of the season.It almost makes up for the Geelong loss,which most us thought would be a win for us.The draw really opens up for us now,with five or six very winnable games to come.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Impressive win against an opponent that's started well this season. I was expecting a tough match, but we completely outplayed them at various stages and blew them away in the second half.

Treloar was excellent tonight and my BOG. His inability to run both ways is still concerning, but when he's on the attack he's an excellent footballer.

Mihocek was excellent both up the ground and being able to find the goals. It was one of his best performances in his short career and he's already grown into one of my favourite players.

In addition to Mihocek, all our other forwards contributed to the scoreboard ticking over which was the biggest positive of the night. Last year, we were renowned for our spread of goal kickers and to see that replicated tonight was fantastic, something which had been lacking a little in previous weeks.

Looking forward to ANZAC Day.

"CRISPY"

He loves a win against the old firm.

head down, workmanlike, dependable.

Players like Crisp make the side and allow the likes of DeGoey, Mihocek and Stevo to shine on you crazy diamonds.

7 players with 10 or more score involvements has to be a record?

Look just want to say we don’t need to refer to liking a player as a circle jerk. Do we have to keep linking something we like to masturbation in a forum? Cmon. We’re a bit better than that surely?

Impressive win against an opponent that's started well this season. I was expecting a tough match, but we completely outplayed them at various stages and blew them away in the second half.

Treloar was excellent tonight and my BOG. His inability to run both ways is still concerning, but when he's on the attack he's an excellent footballer.

Mihocek was excellent both up the ground and being able to find the goals. It was one of his best performances in his short career and he's already grown into one of my favourite players.

In addition to Mihocek, all our other forwards contributed to the scoreboard ticking over which was the biggest positive of the night. Last year, we were renowned for our spread of goal kickers and to see that replicated tonight was fantastic, something which had been lacking a little in previous weeks.

Looking forward to ANZAC Day.

I had this exact same thought about Treloar but then saw this on the app...

Screenshot_20190418-231221_AFL.jpg

Great win

Highlights: first game in ages where our team hasn't frustrated me with disposal errors/ turnovers

Lowlights : Rayner's hair and Abby Holmes interviewing Hodge while cramping lol

In my view it was bloody disrespectful and invasive. All interviews to be left to post game. Let the boys play

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back