Media Delayed Media presents: The Definitive Username Ranking

Remove this Banner Ad

The Last of the Negatives

View attachment 1230525
View attachment 1230526
View attachment 1230527

Here we have the last of the players that received a negative scientific score but as the old saying goes "science isn't an exact science" and some of these names are actually pretty decent.

Heading the list we see TIF, Ned and Turbo. I can't help but feel if they could just sort their sh*t out and correct their names then maybe their teams might not be such a mess. These 3 campaigners are so close to being top tier usernames.

Outside of those 3 there's still plenty of talent scattered throughout this list. Tarks is a personal favourite, everyone knows and loves pants, Callum Guns is a respected figure, fridge an up and comer and Agent93 is also there.

I can't accuse this bunch of lack of class or imagination because as we all know, they have it in spades, but what good is a 20 carat diamond covered in sh*t?

Well it's still a 20 carat diamond you moron. All of these lazy arseholes need to ascend to 20 carat diamond level is a quick wash of username. A capital here, a space there and hey presto, the average scientific score of the league increases.

Cayz and Mike's username can die in a fire for all I care. Underscores at the beginning AND end of your name?

Utter filth.

I'm pretty happy with the personal scores I've given to this group, though maybe those with numbers in their name deserve another point docked from them.​
giphy (1).gif

I've considered changing names numerous times. I only put this name down to log on to ask a question in a rumour thread a loooong time ago.
Would help if he could spell Bouncer correctly too.
Would help if you could spell Arlow correctly too (apparently the 'M' is silent), but you don't see me cryin'.

Would help if you could spell Arlow correctly too (apparently the 'M' is silent), but you don't see me cryin'.

It's a silent letter not incorrect spelling. Geez.

Where's the apostrophe in John's, by the way?

The Zeros
The Zeros

Screenshot_20210911-184502_1.png
Screenshot_20210911-184451_1.png

You might think being placed in a group called The Zeros as a negative but that isn't the whole truth.

Sure, not one of these names are without fault, but they all hold massive potential. For the vast majority of this group all that would be required to jump up to a scientific score 1 or 2 is proper capitalisation.

Their name would still hold the same weight, it would read the same and their identity would remain intact (the exception perhaps being beez). Add a capital where needed to most of these names and they instantly become pleasing to the eye.

Only one name in this list contains a number and as a replacement for a letter no less. Noobz0r... What the * was he thinking? Makes me ill.

iDon got a small pass in the personal score column as even if the name infuriates me, the context of leaning into the trend of putting i at the start of a word meant I couldn't be too harsh. Screw that actually, his personal score is now -3. He's a qootballer, not an Apple product. No excuse.

The two losers down the bottom with 'Western' in their name really * up the uniform nature of this group so cheers lads, awful names.

Rich the babe Evans also. You lazy bastard, you just gave up in the middle didn't you?

To the rest of you... You were so close. So god damn close. This might be the most disappointing group personally, just an endless waste of perfectly good usernames. You all clearly knew better, but didn't have the mental fortitude to push past your own weaknesses.

Literally all they needed to do was press one more button/hold the shift key. It would have taken less than half a second but I guess that's just too hard for some people.

Seriously how can this many people realise that numbers and underscores have no place in a name, but still fail at the first hurdle. It boggles the mind.​

Bahaha I'm living for this thread.

If Headless isn't #1 ....
You caused me some panic there, went to see what their score is and couldn't find it. Eventually found it. That would have been and unfortunate error.

I think what makes me twitch is the incorrect spelling of turbulence lol
Gets me too, but much like AuntyBlindEye being all one word/a first name, I see turbulance as a name rather than a misspelling of a word. A kindness I haven't given to some others, but others aren't as hot as Turbo so they can suffer.

Also if anyone can teach me how to embed a Google Sheets document into a BigFooty post I'd be forever grateful and more than willing to recalculate your score. Baz and Bangers both tried to help me but I don't think they're equipped to dumb things down to my level

If I can get it to work I'll actually add all the new rookies and name changes to the spreadsheet. Then it'll be 'up to date media'

Also if anyone can teach me how to embed a Google Sheets document into a BigFooty post I'd be forever grateful and more than willing to recalculate your score. Baz and Bangers both tried to help me but I don't think they're equipped to dumb things down to my level

If I can get it to work I'll actually add all the new rookies and name changes to the spreadsheet. Then it'll be 'up to date media'
Step 1. Get link for spreadsheet by clicking 'Share' in top right
Step 2. Make sure you have set permissions to 'Anyone with link can view'
Step 3. Put link in between media brackets
Example.
[ MEDIA] your spreadhseet link here [ /MEDIA]

Step 4. beez vote profit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't know you were a Boomer

Step 1. Get link for spreadsheet by clicking 'Share' in top right
Step 2. Make sure you have set permissions to 'Anyone with link can view'
Step 3. Put link in between media brackets
Example.
[ MEDIA] your spreadhseet link here [ /MEDIA]

Step 4. beez vote profit
Thank you kindly.... Again... I'll try and get it right this time :)

I didn't know you were a Boomer
At heart, yes.

The Near Whole Numbers
The Near Whole Numbers

Screenshot_20210918-224024_1.png
Screenshot_20210918-224015_1.png

Largely uninspiring, held back by their own deficiencies and in the case of Paddles and Art Vandelay, just pathetic (I refuse to add the underscore at the end of their names)

This group doesn't contain the greatest names in the league, but you can't fault their effort. Well.... You can and I have, but they're trying and that's what I like to see. There are little nuggets of potential in this group, but not the motivation to do anything about it. If the last group was the most disappointing then this is the most infuriating as they all did just enough to achieve a positive scientific score.

Here we see some names that would be in the top grouping of the league if it weren't for the staggering incompetence of the people behind them case in point our own ******* admin. He hasn't mastered the space bar it seems, so how in God's name do we expect him to run the league? Poorly I imagine.

Tubbs and Crushy would comfortably be top 20 if they could be bothered. Muddiemoose (who I, for a season and a half, thought was called Muddlemoose) could also see himself climb up the ranks with a small tweak.

Kapow!!! Is the first name with an exclamation (or 3) that we've seen so far. If I'm wrong on that it's clearly because the others left so little impact on me that I wiped them from my mind banks. I really like this name.

This group is largely held back by two things. Lack of spaces and length of name. Long names just look like rubbish in the sim. Fact. Lack of spaces shows a lack of class. Fact.

We nearly had a group without an errant number in any of the names. In steps PhenomV1. He should've stayed gone. Disappointing to see him stink up the joint, but I did go slightly easy on him due to the context of 'V1'. Perhaps I was too kind.

Paddles and Art Vandelay should be kicked from the league. Neither name without an underscore is taken so what's their ******* excuse!? Seriously campaigners. Get your s**t together, pack it up in a bag and * off.

It's really disappointing to see that the majority of the names in the league have something wrong with them. I only take solace in the fact that we're are basically done looking at names that give me conniptions.

You'll notice a lack of The Half Back. No he hasn't won yet.

Also if you PM me like a soft utensil asking for your score, get stuffed.​

The Near Whole Numbers

View attachment 1239496
View attachment 1239497

Largely uninspiring, held back by their own deficiencies and in the case of Paddles and Art Vandelay, just pathetic (I refuse to add the underscore at the end of their names)

This group doesn't contain the greatest names in the league, but you can't fault their effort. Well.... You can and I have, but they're trying and that's what I like to see. There are little nuggets of potential in this group, but not the motivation to do anything about it. If the last group was the most disappointing then this is the most infuriating as they all did just enough to achieve a positive scientific score.

Here we see some names that would be in the top grouping of the league if it weren't for the staggering incompetence of the people behind them case in point our own ******* admin. He hasn't mastered the space bar it seems, so how in God's name do we expect him to run the league? Poorly I imagine.

Tubbs and Crushy would comfortably be top 20 if they could be bothered. Muddiemoose (who I, for a season and a half, thought was called Muddlemoose) could also see himself climb up the ranks with a small tweak.

Kapow!!! Is the first name with an exclamation (or 3) that we've seen so far. If I'm wrong on that it's clearly because the others left so little impact on me that I wiped them from my mind banks. I really like this name.

This group is largely held back by two things. Lack of spaces and length of name. Long names just look like rubbish in the sim. Fact. Lack of spaces shows a lack of class. Fact.

We nearly had a group without an errant number in any of the names. In steps PhenomV1. He should've stayed gone. Disappointing to see him stink up the joint, but I did go slightly easy on him due to the context of 'V1'. Perhaps I was too kind.

Paddles and Art Vandelay should be kicked from the league. Neither name without an underscore is taken so what's their ******* excuse!? Seriously campaigners. Get your sh*t together, pack it up in a bag and fu** off.

It's really disappointing to see that the majority of the names in the league have something wrong with them. I only take solace in the fact that we're are basically done looking at names that give me conniptions.

You'll notice a lack of The Half Back. No he hasn't won yet.

Also if you PM me like a soft utensil asking for your score, get stuffed.​

Does anyone know why GREENESHOOTS is yelling?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back