Deledio Wins Tigers B & F

Remove this Banner Ad

Cant remember who came 5th but Cousins was up there & prob could have won if played all the games

Tambling to win Brownlow next year.

He's nearing peak form:thumbsu:

Cousins had more of a impact than those 3 noobs combined. How he didnt win the award is beyond me and most sane people I would of thought

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cousins had more of a impact than those 3 noobs combined. How he didnt win the award is beyond me and most sane people I would of thought

maybe bc he played 15 games noob :eek:

and didaka he came 5th

Lids
Jackson
Newman
Tambling
Cuz

Most sane people who think before posting and realise he only played 15 games in the season.
Furthermore, most sane and mature people would realise that a) Deledio was our best player this year
and
b) Not all great footballers come from WCE.

Uh cormick... Many sane people will realise his a brownlow medallist and absolute superstar of the game.. And if played all twenty two games would win. Easily

Should of won even by playing 15 games. What games didnt Cuzz poll in? Should of polled votes in pretty much all of em I would of thought

Should of won even by playing 15 games. What games didnt Cuzz poll in? Should of polled votes in pretty much all of em I would of thought

Mate, in the last 7 weeks Lids was getting abt 30 touches a game, 8 tackes a game, plenty of contested ball and kicked 11 goals, i know its hard for some ppl to believe:rolleyes: but he was flying and easily our best in that period bar none. As good as cuz has been this season, he wasn't as good in that period, coupled with the fact he played 7 less games too, he wasn't going to win.

Mate, in the last 7 weeks Lids was getting abt 30 touches a game, 8 tackes a game, plenty of contested ball and kicked 11 goals, i know its hard for some ppl to believe:rolleyes: but he was flying and easily our best in that period bar none. As good as cuz has been this season, he wasn't as good in that period, coupled with the fact he played 7 less games too, he wasn't going to win.

Ill concede on Deledio but 5th?

He probably didn't poll in the first one vs Carlton [although, I cut him some slack because it was his first game after a year off], otherwise he was mainly amongst the best Tigers whenever he played.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back