Did anyone see that on Dockerland........

Remove this Banner Ad

Freo Hitman

Premiership Player
Mar 9, 2003
Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fremantle
..........before Shane "had to put a hose on that" on the Woewodin thread.
Someone posted That the Adelaide Crows were going to mount a massive 1.2million dollar a season + captaincy offer to Pavlich for either next season a the year after in return the Crows were going to offer any 3 players on their list. Now damn with the state off the crows list I have no doubt they would have the room to fit Pavlich in for that amount very easily.

I hope these are false murmurs if they are what is actually starting to go around

What is Shanes problem now ??? I quote him here and now " I have to get the sawdust "

Wake up Shane !! I'll know you will remove all comment. For the life of me I dont know why you dont leave things- Nothing offensive there.

Originally posted by Freo Hitman
What is Shanes problem now ??? I quote him here and now " I have to get the sawdust "

Think you missed the point.

Shane said "Josh Carr is lucky to be in the same competition as Shane Woewodin. I'm adding Woewodin to the list of names that will make me spew up if Josh Carr is compared to them."

Following that were a couple of posts obviously comparing the two. Hence, the sawdust remark.

Now don't be so paranoid.

RE : Pav, 1.2 mill a year? Not a chance in hell. How often do those rumours turn out to be true anyway.

Sounds like Jesus and his disciples are back & they like to re write there own bible. Good luck to you & your crew.

Re Pav - It did sound a little over the top , but with Adelaide you just never know

Originally posted by doppo
Following that were a couple of posts obviously comparing the two. Hence, the sawdust remark.

Now don't be so paranoid.

Btw if that was the case why did he change the remark from hose to sawdust after I saw the post & posted it here . Is that paranoia or something that actually that did happen ?? I will say it actually happened

Remove this Banner Ad

Back