No Oppo Supporters Double-Death-Riding Carlton 2019 Edition - Currently Pick 1 and 19

What month will Bolton be sacked?

• April

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • May

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • June

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • July

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • August

• September

• He won't get the sack this year

Votes: 22 78.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite amazing that a potential wooden spoon team in rebuild mode doesn’t own either of their first or second round picks

Or that the same team, a contender, owns both of them.

How does that happen? Seriously

Didn’t the Hawks have a similar situation a few years ago in the middle of threepeating?

Quite amazing that a potential wooden spoon team in rebuild mode doesn’t own either of their first or second round picks

Or that the same team, a contender, owns both of them.

How does that happen? Seriously

Two points:

1. We are no longer rebuilding.
2. Adelaide are not contending.

I would suggest the South Australian water supply has had some powerful psychedelics added to it going by the predictions in this thread.
Haha..we ain't got nothing on your lot. Finish dead last after 5 years into a rebuild and are every chance to finish bottom 2 again and on our boards you come with your chest pumped out like you just won the December premiership..you guys really crack us up

Haha..we ain't got nothing on your lot. Finish dead last after 5 years into a rebuild and are every chance to finish bottom 2 again and on our boards you come with your chest pumped out like you just won the December premiership..you guys really crack us up

5 years is it now? But which of my statements are delusional? The one where I said our list rebuild was finished or the one where i said youre not in contention?

Carlton are now in phase 2. We are no longer aggressively hitting the draft or trade table. This is known.

And I get that you mob are bouyed with optimism regarding your chances. I just dont think its founded.
Define phase 2..to the supporters of every other club phase 2 for you could still mean getting worse before it gets better...hence tge joy we had in taking a probable pick 1 or 2 from carlton for 2019

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton are now in phase 2. We are no longer aggressively hitting the draft or trade table. This is known.

And I get that you mob are bouyed with optimism regarding your chances. I just dont think its founded.
Any chance you can stop contradicting yourself ?? 30 seconds ago you were harping on about how Carltons game plan had to be simplified due to its young, inexperienced list. In the next breath you claim that the rebuild is finished and its onward and upward from here. That is a perfect example of delusion.

We have our list. Now its just targetting one or two preffered player types through trade/FA.

Adelaide however are now getting to the stage where they need to have a realistic review of where the squad is at. Cant see you challenging with any real threat in 2019.
Lol, your list is nowhere near competitive after coming off the worse season in over a century. You have gone backwards every year under Bolton.

Champion Data have rated us having the second best squad & a similar squad played off for a flag just over a year ago.

You are delusional!

Define phase 2..to the supporters of every other club phase 2 for you could still mean getting worse before it gets better...hence tge joy we had in taking a probable pick 1 or 2 from carlton for 2019

Phase 2 is list growth and development as we move up the ladder. This will be achieved partly through having a stable squad with as few list changes as possible. Surely thats not a hard concept to grasp...

Lol, your list is nowhere near competitive after coming off the worse season in over a century. You have gone backwards every year under Bolton.

Champion Data have rated us having the second best squad & a similar squad played off for a flag just over a year ago.

You are delusional!

Gonna disagree with you there. Youre assuming our inexperienced kids remain inexperienced. We'll still be inconsistent in 2019, but we we'll win a few games this year catching a few sides flat-footed.

Also, ive discussed before how i dont rate champion data.

Phase 2 is list growth and development as we move up the ladder. This will be achieved partly through having a stable squad with as few list changes as possible. Surely thats not a hard concept to grasp...
This is where SOS stated you were at the end of 2017 .......yet once again wholesale changes were made .....it seems if there's a bargain player around, you seem to chase ??

Gonna disagree with you there. Youre assuming our inexperienced kids remain inexperienced. We'll still be inconsistent in 2019, but we we'll win a few games this year catching a few sides flat-footed.

Also, ive discussed before how i dont rate champion data.
Champion Data measure the "now" .....so they're accurate, but as you say it doesn't factor in the growth potential of star quality youth, which i agree you do have a good list ......but do you have a good Coach

Is the education system in South Australia on parity with the rest of the country? Truly, I have not come across such poor comprehnsion levels outside of someone having an acquired brain injury.
Be careful of board rules ......but I don't think our Board is any better or worse in respect to bias

It has always been a 66 game rebuild of the list. That has never varied from day dot.
That's 3 years ......you're now into your 5th year & what i was saying was direct quotes from SOS .....you can't keep moving the goal posts, because goals haven't been reached

Champion Data measure the "now" .....so they're accurate, but as you say it doesn't factor in the growth potential of star quality youth, which i agree you do have a good list ......but do you have a good Coach

Close, CD predict the future based on the past. They have no scope for natural progession or declination.

The jury is still out on Bolton. There have been promising signs though. Lets see how he goes now that all the major list puzzle pieces have been assembled.

Is the education system in South Australia on parity with the rest of the country? Truly, I have not come across such poor comprehnsion levels outside of someone having an acquired brain injury.
Haha amusing. No decent response so out comes the personal attacks. Point is very valid. In one breath you are trying to explain a simplified game plan, and in the next you are preaching rebuild over. Those 2 do not go together. Any semi knowledgeable footy fan is well aware of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back