No Oppo Supporters Double-Death-Riding Carlton 2019 Edition - Currently Pick 1 and 19

What month will Bolton be sacked?

• April

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • May

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • June

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • July

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • August

• September

• He won't get the sack this year

Votes: 22 78.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Close, CD predict the future based on the past. They have no scope for natural progession or declination.

The jury is still out on Bolton. There have been promising signs though. Lets see how he goes now that all the major list puzzle pieces have been assembled.
Sorry, but this is a contradiction of statements

Haha amusing. No decent response so out comes the personal attacks. Point is very valid. In one breath you are trying to explain a simplified game plan, and in the next you are preaching rebuild over. Those 2 do not go together. Any semi knowledgeable footy fan is well aware of this.

They do. And while I can explain as best as I can for you, alas i cannot understand it for you.

Sorry, but this is a contradiction of statements

It would seem so, but this partly why I dont rate CD. They assume everything that happened yesterday will happen today and tomorrow. Good and bad, everything stays the same forever. I put no stock in them.

They still rate Ablett jnr as elite for instance.

It would seem so, but this partly why I dont rate CD. They assume everything that happened yesterday will happen today and tomorrow. Good and bad, everything stays the same forever. I put no stock in them.

They still rate Ablett jnr as elite for instance.
But Champiuon Data still remains the best reference point on performance ....even though it's not foolproof

Cripps wont poll in Brownlow top 20.

https://www.triplem.com.au/story/ch...ps-won-t-finish-in-the-brownlow-top-20-109702

Finish with 20 votes, equal 4th.

Stop believing their lies. Wake up sheeple!
Your quoting an article that tipped Tom Mitchell to win the Brownlow as being proof that Champion Data are always wrong ?? If the Brownlow wasn't a midfielders award then CD probably would have been right about Cripps too. Carlton only won 2 games. Realistically any player in a team that only wins 2 games shouldn't poll many votes. It's just that he was a one man band and the umpires gave him votes even when they'd been belted.

No-one could acuse me of being a "sheep" ......as i said, not foolproof" ....but there is some factual analysis behind it ....on the other hand, the umpires didn't have access to that data

The "sheeple" comment was tongue firmly in cheek. Its kind of an old meme though. Moving on...

The factual analysis ignores the intangibles. That is why I dont rate. If you do, thats fine. But your argument had better have some substance to it besides a CD rating otherwise i wont take it seriously.

The "sheeple" comment was tongue firmly in cheek. Its kind of an old meme though. Moving on...

The factual analysis ignores the intangibles. That is why I dont rate. If you do, thats fine. But your argument had better have some substance to it besides a CD rating otherwise i wont take it seriously.
So what's the alternative ......is there a better analysis option ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gonna disagree with you there. Youre assuming our inexperienced kids remain inexperienced. We'll still be inconsistent in 2019, but we we'll win a few games this year catching a few sides flat-footed.

Also, ive discussed before how i dont rate champion data.
The odds are that not all of your kids make it... so you still have plenty of rebuilding of your list. In no way is your current list going to challenge for a flag.

Is the education system in South Australia on parity with the rest of the country? Truly, I have not come across such poor comprehnsion levels outside of someone having an acquired brain injury.
You're like the psychiatric patient wondering why everyone else appears to be crazy....

Champion Data measure the "now" .....so they're accurate, but as you say it doesn't factor in the growth potential of star quality youth, which i agree you do have a good list ......but do you have a good Coach
Good list?

Name their A graders...

Carlton:

2001 5th
2002 16th
2003 15th
2004 11th
2005 16th
2006 16th
2007 15th
2008 11th
2009 7th
2010 8th
2011 5th
2012 10th
2013 9th
2014 13th
2015 18th
2016 14th
2017 16th
2018 18th

Carlton has successfully completed phase 1, now transitioning on with phase 2.
And it hasn't been a 5 year rebuild, they are only into year 3 of the rebuild.

Believe that and i reckon you would enjoy reading some of L Ron Hubbard Dianetics programs.

Two points:

1. We are no longer rebuilding.
2. Adelaide are not contending.
Well, you're in for a rough year.

1. If you are not rebuilding after a 2 win season you're doing it wrong.
2. Yeah we are.

Carlton's biggest issue is that Bolton and SOS don't really know what they are doing.

Good list?

Name their A graders...
Cripps, dochery and there is an argument for curnow but his output was very very similar to mitch mcgovern and we all know how highly the carlton supporters rated him before the trade. After that they currently have none but might in the future if some of their high draft picks develop..

Carlton:

2001 5th
2002 16th
2003 15th
2004 11th
2005 16th
2006 16th
2007 15th
2008 11th
2009 7th
2010 8th
2011 5th
2012 10th
2013 9th
2014 13th
2015 18th
2016 14th
2017 16th
2018 18th

Carlton has successfully completed phase 1, now transitioning on with phase 2.
And it hasn't been a 5 year rebuild, they are only into year 3 of the rebuild.

Believe that and i reckon you would enjoy reading some of L Ron Hubbard Dianetics programs.
Cartlon have gone backwards every year under Bolton, with their last the worst result in over a century... yet some delusional posters think the coach isn't a problem & this list has been rebuilt for a premiership assault with just some development needed.

Serious delusion!

The last time Carlton were successfully building a list was under Ratten, who was the last coach where they had a better than 50% winning season (2011) & the board stupidity sacked him... & they have been s**t ever since.

Cripps, dochery and there is an argument for curnow but his output was very very similar to mitch mcgovern and we all know how highly the carlton supporters rated him before the trade. After that they currently have none but might in the future if some of their high draft picks develop..
Correct they only have 2 A graders & many unknown youngsters. Hardly a list that has finished rebuilding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back