DT/SC questions here (check roster watch first)

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Rockliff subbed out - Hamstring?

Admittedly it is a bit supercoach related but could have bigger implications for the lions.

Was Rockliff subbed of with a Hamstring? Any further information as I could not find it anywhere....

Voss said Achilles after the game.

Re: Rockliff subbed out - Hamstring?

Any further news on his injury?

Nothing official. Ash McGrath has suggested in his column on the lions site that it looks to be a calf strain and less serious than first thought. Keep an eye on Rocky's roster watch thread.

Hello Lions supporters.

All week I was strongly considering trading Bewick. He just keeps getting the sub jacket and doesnt look like gainging much cash. But I see this week he has been named on the wing. Has he been named here yet ? And does anyone have an opinion on whether he will get a full game ?

cheers

Hello Lions supporters.

All week I was strongly considering trading Bewick. He just keeps getting the sub jacket and doesnt look like gainging much cash. But I see this week he has been named on the wing. Has he been named here yet ? And does anyone have an opinion on whether he will get a full game ?

cheers

Mate i'm in the same position have had him in my DT all year. I just know that one of these days very soon he is going to pump out a 100 point game. He got injured and then came back and Vossy is slowly getting him upto speed again but i wouldn't be surprised if this is the week he goes bang. HOLD IMO.

Mate i'm in the same position have had him in my DT all year. I just know that one of these days very soon he is going to pump out a 100 point game. He got injured and then came back and Vossy is slowly getting him upto speed again but i wouldn't be surprised if this is the week he goes bang. HOLD IMO.

Same for me. Don't know what to do with him. Thinking of a potential downgrade to Evans.

With Polec out for 3 months and Beams out for the season. I see some serious gametime will start being put into him. I don't know, may hang on to him.

Thinking of trading in JBrown for Krak. Is JB fully fit? I can't decide between Pav, O'Keefe and JB!

Thanks in advance :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers guys, he was underdone come round 1 this season IIRC. Will probably pick him as a unique as only 8,000 or so people have him in their side :thumbsu:

Nah he was coddled through the preseason so not played, but was 100% fit. I had him in my team to start and he looked a million bucks before McPharlin's knee dropped in for a hello.

Thoughts on Luenberger and what he can average for the remainder of the year, I have noticeed his form has been better the last few weeks, and were his lower scores in round 5 and 6 due to being played up forward?

Thanks

Thoughts on Luenberger and what he can average for the remainder of the year, I have noticeed his form has been better the last few weeks, and were his lower scores in round 5 and 6 due to being played up forward?

Thanks

~90

And yep, he played fwd those two games.

Guys, heard a rumor that adcock has hurt his knee and is out for 3 weeks, any of you guys heard anything? Was planning on bringing him in this week.

G'day Lions,

I'm thinkin' of trading Rawlings out in SC (Doesn't matter what his scores are, he just shitz me as a player. Can't have him in MY team) and Hanley in.

Whaddaya reckon?

BTW Have had Bewick sittin' on my bench all year, love they way he goes about it and can't help thinkin' he's capable of a big'un in the second half of the year if fit and gettin' more game time

Might be a bit late to pick Hanley. He would have been a reasonably good starting pick, but given that he could score inconsistently, I'm not sure that you'd be getting the best value out of the trade. Better to go for a genuine premium if you can.

If I had Bewick I'd be looking to trade him out to the best rookie that came along and cut my losses. Unfortunately, it would appear that a lot of decent rookies have just passed (Hibberd, Puopolo, Jacobs and Mzungu), so you might have to wait until I.Smith gets another run, unless you like the likes of Evans and Nicholson from Melbourne.

He probably got injured whilst on the injury list and therefore has been put on the injured injured players list. :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back