Toast Dustin Martin commits to AFL Bushfire Relief match with full squads to be released on Tuesday

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like Goldstein's going to be picked as the Vic ruck now Gawns gawn. Already feels like its cheapened the event
Surely there’s better, fitter Victorian rucks? Meh it is what it is, he did have a good season last year though.

Sucks that Gawn is injured though, Gawn v Grundy would have been good, especially Gawn with Dangerfield/Dusty/Pendlebury in the midfield.

Surely there’s better, fitter Victorian rucks? Meh it is what it is, he did have a good season last year though.

Sucks that Gawn is injured though, Gawn v Grundy would have been good, especially Gawn with Dangerfield/Dusty/Pendlebury in the midfield.
Wait, wait, wait, Stefan Martin from the Lions is Victorian, could be some light at the end of the tunnel after all

Wait, wait, wait, Stefan Martin from the Lions is Victorian, could be some light at the end of the tunnel after all
Much better choice than Goldstein, hopefully Dimma and his coaching panel feel the same way.

Adam K is a great asset for our club.
Progressed through the coaching program.
Would know Dimma and Clarko from the Power's flag in 2004.
Actually Adam was on the rookie list at the Dons when Dimma was playing there, they go back a long way.

Last edited:
I want to buy one, too. Beautiful jumper. The money from merch sales is donated, yeah? I assume it is, but it doesn’t say on the website
Yeah mate
1581907845840.png

I want to buy one, too. Beautiful jumper. The money from merch sales is donated, yeah? I assume it is, but it doesn’t say on the website
think they intend auctioning those used by the players. presumably signed by the player who wore it. they're the only ones of any value in my book. that framed stuff - pffft!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is actually exciting. I don’t know why they can’t do this every year, seeing the best players of the league go at it

we will have to be careful in this game oppos will be going out of their way to injure our players
Exactly,be prepared for oppos to try to injure our Dusty,even players on his own side lol.

Don’t eat the post match sandwiches Dust!

up to 5, but tokenism rule is in effect, each club must have a rep...doesn't matter if you're shite.
Lol at least in Carlton’s case Cripps is a bloody good player, same with Freo and Fyfe, however who are Norf, Gold Coast, Melbourne, and St Kilda going to provide?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back