Game Day "Eddie the Eagle (Basher)": Round 12 West Coast v Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Unbelievable win but it sweeps over some poor efforts in the first half and I doubt that Pyke will let them go unnoticed. McKay, Douglas.....

I don't mind people commenting on poor play or whatever... but the insults that are levelled at our players/coach/coaching group is absolutely embarrassing. The absolute giving up in the first quarter is RIDICULOUS. We are NOT the same team of years gone by. We are clearly doing things differently.
I say go your hardest and vent if you need as long as you own up at the end

I need to hear from King what happened in the midfield. Maybe we were lucky? Insert cheese eating grin.
Nah David King is too busy developing his presentations for Fox Footy shows on how easy a draw North Melbourne have this year, how they're unfairly sitting up the top of the ladder when they shouldn't be etc etc like he did with Adelaide in 2012.

Oh.

cbf with this game anymore
We are playing dumb uninspiring footy

Glad I kept watching.
game of two halves indeed.
I felt we weren't playing well, but somehow kept the margin under 4 goals to still give ourselves a sniff
Could be a significant win for us but probably only just makes up for the Geelong loss at home.

I don't mind people commenting on poor play or whatever... but the insults that are levelled at our players/coach/coaching group is absolutely embarrassing. The absolute giving up in the first quarter is RIDICULOUS. We are NOT the same team of years gone by. We are clearly doing things differently.
It's a GameDay thread. If you want reason and logic, wait for the Good Bad Ugly posts. It's just a Big Footy thread. No one sees them except us. It embarrasses no one except the person who posts it - and often they might be having a few at the time as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I say go your hardest and vent if you need as long as you own up at the end
People react in different ways. People handle stress and pressure in different ways. People are optimistic/pessimistic. It's a bit rude to try and dictate how people should react when their team is struggling (not aimed at you).

Just like you have Tex get agro while Betts plays it cool. Fans behave differently. Just like with players, when the whistle goes, we pause and reflect and don't judge based on what happened during the game.

1296870506_randymarshjizz.jpg

Glorious weekend!!!!

Great win guys well played by your lads

Great trades ....sounds crazy but your better without Dangerfield ....your disposal has improved under Pyke too

Variety of big and small forwards and bloody fit side

We had a decent first half but your guys too good ....good luck for rest of year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back