What the heck? Eddies comments re coin toss

Remove this Banner Ad

1. How people toss the coin is inconsequential. It's either heads or tails, it doesn't actually matter.
2. Eddie was making what I presume to be a light-hearted jibe about members of the public not tossing the coin properly at games. Not a big deal in the slightest.
3. The member of the public on this particular occasion happened to be a double leg amputee. Classic Eddie gaffe. However he hasn't actually said anything wrong. A double leg amputee is still capable of tossing a coin.

Just a complete piece of excrement of a person. Racist, sexist, arrogant, ignorant, stupid and now ableist, on top of just being generally intolerable as a human.

Should be fired from every job he has, mostly just for being a campaigner.
lmao!!!! salty

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a complete piece of excrement of a person. Racist, sexist, arrogant, ignorant, stupid and now ableist, on top of just being generally intolerable as a human.

Ableist.

Never heard that one.

I think media twerps need to fill a lot of time with their voice and some say stupid things on the fly that they wouldn't say if it were, say, you and I in normal conversation.

And then there's Eddie Maguire.

Ableist.

Never heard that one.

I think media twerps need to fill a lot of time with their voice and some say stupid things on the fly that they wouldn't say if it were, say, you and I in normal conversation.

And then there's Eddie Maguire.
it's a fancy word for campaigner

Someone is a tad offenced. :)

Why does the lower placed team get to call the toss in the Grand Final when there is no home field advantage?

At any field there is a scoring end, depending on the wind.

They even toss the coin at Docklands stadium.... it is tradition... and teams sometimes prefer to kick towards their cheer squad in the first quarter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back