Rumour Carey v. Stevens II : The long awaited rematch

Remove this Banner Ad

I am so glad he is finally persona non grata in the AFL media landscape. It only took some drug accusations, the glassing of his partner and myriad of other other slimy incidents clearly weren't enough...

This is a bit revisionist, isn't it? For many years after his retirement Carey was out in the wilderness. It wasn't until around the mid 2010s that we started seeing him again.

He'll be back. You just know it.

I think he's done for; hasn't exactly covered himself in glory since, wasn't that astute to begin with and has had plenty of chances.

LOL!

I don't condone what he's done, but you're not exempt from having dickhead forwards on your list involved in sordid public affairs.

Next we'll have Essendon fans on hear demonising players from other clubs for taking drugs.

Such a BF babies response. "But, but but... your teams player"

Whoever you're referring to, go and speak about them in a thread about them. You won't see me coming in and trying to white knight or play down what they've done.

Wayne Carey is a piece of s**t. There's no way around that.

I think he's done for; hasn't exactly covered himself in glory since, wasn't that astute to begin with and has had plenty of chances.

Such a BF babies response. "But, but but... your teams player"

Whoever you're referring to, go and speak about them in a thread about them. You won't see me coming in and trying to white knight or play down what they've done.

Wayne Carey is a piece of s**t. There's no way around that.
I hope he returns to the media, for no other reason than to rile you up further.

And I'll say it again because comprehension is clearly not a strength of yours; I don't condone what he's done.

This is a bit revisionist, isn't it? For many years after his retirement Carey was out in the wilderness. It wasn't until around the mid 2010s that we started seeing him again.

Ahhh, not it's not. Out in the wilderness was he?

Retires in 2004. Has a gig at Collingwood as an assistant whilst commentating and being on shows for FOX in 2006. One whole year in the wilderness, how did he ever survive? 2007 he was on footy classified and 3AW.

In 2008 and the following years he was sacked for domestic violence whilst he also committed assault, got peppersprayed after resisting arrest and assaulting officers (again) who were called to a domestic situation (again) and glassed his missus.

Was back at it in 2012 on Triple M and ONE HD. In 2013 he joined Marngrook footy show and was back on channel 7 by the end of the season.

In total, less than 5 whole years since he retired, hardly the wilderness.

I hope he returns to the media, for no other reason than to rile you up further.

And I'll say it again because comprehension is clearly not a strength of yours; I don't condone what he's done.

Pop your binky back in Rod, the toys are definitely out of your cot...

But, but, but.... Carlton player!11!1!!!

I have a feeling Carey thought he was actually defending himself when he said 3 times.

Hes so far up himself that he thought saying he "only" did it 3 times made it better.

Instead people who thought it was just a once off (and bad enough) now know it was worse.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I have a feeling Carey thought he was actually defending himself when he said 3 times.

Hes so far up himself that he thought saying he "only" did it 3 times made it better.

Instead people who thought it was just a once off (and bad enough) now know it was worse.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

It's worse from Stevo's own perspective that Carey wasn't the only North teammate that was sleeping with Kelli at the time.

Anyhow Carey is a grub, got no idea why so many beautiful young women are still infatuated with him after all he has done (esp domestic violence charges)

Ahhh, not it's not. Out in the wilderness was he?

Retires in 2004. Has a gig at Collingwood as an assistant whilst commentating and being on shows for FOX in 2006. One whole year in the wilderness, how did he ever survive? 2007 he was on footy classified and 3AW.

In 2008 and the following years he was sacked for domestic violence whilst he also committed assault, got peppersprayed after resisting arrest and assaulting officers (again) who were called to a domestic situation (again) and glassed his missus.

Was back at it in 2012 on Triple M and ONE HD. In 2013 he joined Marngrook footy show and was back on channel 7 by the end of the season.

In total, less than 5 whole years since he retired, hardly the wilderness.

Pop your binky back in Rod, the toys are definitely out of your cot...

But, but, but.... Carlton player!11!1!!!
His list of offences start in 1997, remember, with an indecent assault charge, to which he pled guilty.

He always was a s**t bloke, and it was very hard watching him throughout those years.

He got away with a huge amount of poor behaviour because he was a good footballer, and frankly, the club should have done something about it earlier. Perhaps he wouldn't have destroyed the lives of the people he pretended to care about if they did.

If there's ever a time to put the scarf away and see things as they are, it's with this guy.

Or norf fans saying they actually contribute to the league.
What do Essendon provide other being fodder for Elimination Finals?
Coney Island Dancing GIF by Sidetalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's worse from Stevo's own perspective that Carey wasn't the only North teammate that was sleeping with Kelli at the time.

Anyhow Carey is a grub, got no idea why so many beautiful young women are still infatuated with him after all he has done (esp domestic violence charges)
Who else was having a go? Mick Martyn?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back