EDFL Div 1 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure pat or any coach wouldn’t make an appointment as a captain that would upset the team or leader ship group no coach is that stupid.

As for how he will go only time will tell but if he captained the pines I’m sure he will do fine at ek. Probably going to be the most experienced captain In the division behind Castello

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Any practice matches lined up in coming weeks? Who are EK playing?

I see they are training in tandem with Avondale Heights for a few weeks. Must have liked what APW were doing and decided to follow there path. 😉😉

I see they are training in tandem with Avondale Heights for a few weeks. Must have liked what APW were doing and decided to follow there path. 😉😉

Taylors Lakes playing Avondale in a few weeks. Think TL will be more competitive than Booze is giving them credit for especially if they get a full season out of Rose. Think APW and EK a fair way ahead of the rest of the pack though for mine.

EK and APW battling for promotion.
Roxy and Sunbury battling for relegation.

Will be interesting to see if Tulla can improve with some added leg speed.
Hillside also interested to see how they go with an inexperienced coach and having lost some star power.
Can West Coburg trouble the top 2? I assume they've still got plenty on their list with Premier experience.

I see they are training in tandem with Avondale Heights for a few weeks. Must have liked what APW were doing and decided to follow there path.

Well if it isn’t my best mate turbo, been away for a couple months... just caught up. Funny you say that though, was told EK came up with the idea months ago and Avondale loved it and agreed. APW caught wind and organised the same with strathmore.

Ek have been training with Avondale for 3 weeks mate and was organised back in December.

Taylors Lakes playing Avondale in a few weeks. Think TL will be more competitive than Booze is giving them credit for especially if they get a full season out of Rose. Think APW and EK a fair way ahead of the rest of the pack though for mine.

EK and APW battling for promotion.
Roxy and Sunbury battling for relegation.

Will be interesting to see if Tulla can improve with some added leg speed.
Hillside also interested to see how they go with an inexperienced coach and having lost some star power.
Can West Coburg trouble the top 2? I assume they've still got plenty on their list with Premier experience.

think you may find hillside coach had a gig in div 2 a few years back and actually lost grand final against hillside . If you can’t beat them, join them

Turbo and choker you really really have it in for ek.... who gives a s**t about joint captaincy. Bongetti was captain of pines he obviously brings leadership levels that the existing captain did not.

You really try pick apart every minor detail ek do... would this be a topic if any other club had joint captaincies.....

It’s rich mentioning joint captaincies from you turbo
Because hillside have announced Rayner and volpato as joint captains so who gives a s**t lol

Raynor & Volpato are 21 yo players who have played at their club since Auskick. Bongo been at EK for 3 months. I understand your point Turbo regarding Bongetti. Having 2 local 21 yo's as captains is a huge risk and smells like desperation to hold onto them. From what i have heard Bongetti is an outstanding player, brilliant leader, takes and directs training and is a solid citizen and ripping fella. So the question is who is his co captain? It makes sense to put your strongest leader with a possible younger future leader to help and mentor there development.

Donald D

Raynor & Volpato are 21 yo players who have played at their club since Auskick. Bongo been at EK for 3 months. I understand your point Turbo regarding Bongetti. Having 2 local 21 yo's as captains is a huge risk and smells like desperation to hold onto them. From what i have heard Bongetti is an outstanding player, brilliant leader, takes and directs training and is a solid citizen and ripping fella. So the question is who is his co captain? It makes sense to put your strongest leader with a possible younger future leader to help and mentor there development.

Donald D
Caluzzi is an option.

Donald D

Co captain is Vince madaferri (same captain as last year). Apologies on the spelling of the surname, Life long player at the club obviously.

I have been down to training and Bongetti is outstanding. Doesn’t direct training but assists in drills etc and is extremely vocal always directing the younger players, he compliments pat perfectly.

Co captain is Vince madaferri (same captain as last year). Apologies on the spelling of the surname, Life long player at the club obviously.

I have been down to training and Bongetti is outstanding. Doesn’t direct training but assists in drills etc and is extremely vocal always directing the younger players, he compliments pat perfectly.

Vinnie is still recovering from a broken thumb and will more than likely miss a few of the early rounds.

Vinnie is still recovering from a broken thumb and will more than likely miss a few of the early rounds.
Any truth to the rumour you also lost a top 3 Gun player possibly out for the season after a training mishap - someone overheard a conversation over the weekend - players initials JG. We will see if he fronts up round 1 i suppose.

Any truth to the rumour you also lost a top 3 Gun player possibly out for the season after a training mishap - someone overheard a conversation over the weekend - players initials JG. We will see if he fronts up round 1 i suppose.
He should be right for Round 1 .

He should be right for Round 1 .
If true and if i was Pat i wouldnt even play him round 1 because then EK get the easter break. Plus not like hes needed for Sunbury. Will essentially give him an extra 2 weeks to recover before they vs WM.

If i was Pat i wouldnt even play him round 1 because then EK get the easter break. Plus not like hes needed for Sunbury. Will essentially give him an extra 2 weeks to recover before they vs WM.

Was also told it was very minor and he will be good for round 1 but if I was pat I would agree with you if he was border line by round 1 I wouldn’t risk him on Sunbury.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If true and if i was Pat i wouldnt even play him round 1 because then EK get the easter break. Plus not like hes needed for Sunbury. Will essentially give him an extra 2 weeks to recover before they vs WM.

I laugh inside every time you post / reply on EK. ( which is 99% of the time u post ) being a TL supporter an all 😂😂😂

I laugh inside every time you post / reply on EK. ( which is 99% of the time u post ) being a TL supporter an all 😂😂😂
Im sorry for creating conversation but if you guys talk about any other club bar ek maybe i could comment on that also. Pretty sure i comment on nearly every club you guys talk about mate. What would i possibly get from lying about which club i am from.... what is the point of that??

Im sorry for creating conversation but if you guys talk about any other club bar ek maybe i could comment on that also. Pretty sure i comment on nearly every club you guys talk about mate. What would i possibly get from lying about which club i am from.... what is the point of that??

Let’s start with something about TL

New recruits, kids coming through that will step up , the fact they will go from 0 under 19 sides in 2019 to 2 sides in 2020
Come on being a Lakes supporter u must have some inside info.

Let’s start with something about TL

New recruits, kids coming through that will step up , the fact they will go from 0 under 19 sides in 2019 to 2 sides in 2020
Come on being a Lakes supporter u must have some inside info.

They have two under 18.5 sides after receiving a lot of hillsides under 18 team after they scrapped it and bits and pieces from everywhere else. Still haven’t appointed a reserves coach which is concerning and really struggling to fill that team as i have also heard there are about 6-8 players in the reserves shopping around at lower leagues for some coin.. Jake Hobbs is doing outstanding at Essendon vfl and tipped to get a few games...Hardy should fill the hole Vista left

They have two under 18.5 sides after receiving a lot of hillsides under 18 team after they scrapped it and bits and pieces from everywhere else. Still haven’t appointed a reserves coach which is concerning and really struggling to fill that team as i have also heard there are about 6-8 players in the reserves shopping around at lower leagues for some coin.. Jake Hobbs is doing outstanding at Essendon vfl and tipped to get a few games...Hardy should fill the hole Vista left

Will the Tanners be allowed to leave or forced to play out their contract ??
If they leave that’s a lot of coin they save or could spend elsewhere?

Will the Tanners be allowed to leave or forced to play out their contract ??
If they leave that’s a lot of coin they save or could spend elsewhere?

If they lose Tanner x 2 , Vista and Hobbs plays VFL they are in trouble even with the addition of Harding and Patty. That’s losing their best 4 players.

Yes and those HS players are only on playing permits. They are also struggling to fill an u16s side, in fact looking more unlikely than likely atm.

b04ec7e8e81ae784430d320f8b5fcdd1.jpg

Anyone heard of Tulla’s new signing ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back