EDFL Div 1 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a diffefant perspevtive last year the edfl brought in a new team in div 2 and they dominated this team denied two other hard working teams a chance for promtion .
If we bring in another dominate team this will again deny all the other div 2 clubs an even chance at gaining promotion . We have to make winning the grand final a realistic chance for all the div 2 sides .Too improve you have to have a an attainable goal i know rules are rules however some times for the betterment of the comp may be the few need to be given a free ride to the higher div for the betterment of the many and the competition. We need to try and attract more teams to the edfl as the next few years are going to be a hard grind for clubs and the comp

He is a diffefant perspevtive last year the edfl brought in a new team in div 2 and they dominated this team denied two other hard working teams a chance for promtion .
If we bring in another dominate team this will again deny all the other div 2 clubs an even chance at gaining promotion . We have to make winning the grand final a realistic chance for all the div 2 sides .Too improve you have to have a an attainable goal i know rules are rules however some times for the betterment of the comp may be the few need to be given a free ride to the higher div for the betterment of the many and the competition. We need to try and attract more teams to the edfl as the next few years are going to be a hard grind for clubs and the comp
Ok, if Rupertswood are as good as some are saying... put them in Div 1 then see what the clubs that miss finals if Rupertswood make finals say or the club that gets relegated because a club has been shoe horned in.... not a simple decision either way, maybe just stick to the rules.

Ok, if Rupertswood are as good as some are saying... put them in Div 1 then see what the clubs that miss finals if Rupertswood make finals say or the club that gets relegated because a club has been shoe horned in.... not a simple decision either way, maybe just stick to the rules.
Very good canteen at Rupo , that's got to be considered

you think? Parking is a nightmare, ground very average school ground, scoreboard and timekeepers area need a lot of attention ....
Agree
It's a bog hole an think theyre gettin new scirebored rite now
The facilities were good in 1970
Still think they should ern their stripes and be made to ern spot in Div 1
I think you'll find they not as strong as they think and did lose 4 games last season and maxed out there salary cap but the rules are being bent and theyll get special tretment wen it comes to points thats wat there president says anyway

Agree
I think you'll find they not as strong as they think and did lose 4 games last season and maxed out there salary cap but the rules are being bent and theyll get special tretment wen it comes to points thats wat there president says anyway
They should not get any concession on the cap or the points

Agree
Just need to keep in mind there cap was closer to the newly announced 2021 cap of 85k than a few div 1 clubs so that won’t be an issue for Rupo nor will the points which imo is to high for div1 anyhow.
Yes there ground is not the best when it’s wet but that’s not much different to a few other div1 grounds which are average at best.

Just need to keep in mind there cap was closer to the newly announced 2021 cap of 85k than a few div 1 clubs so that won’t be an issue for Rupo nor will the points which imo is to high for div1 anyhow.
Yes there ground is not the best when it’s wet but that’s not much different to a few other div1 grounds which are average at best.
You can add some premier div clubs to that Turbo, but that has already been discussed widely.

Agree
Yeah they might find divy 1 strong but they are the RDFL premiers from 2019 and are much better then Sunbury Kangaroos, who destroyed divy 2 last year. I think if you ask clubs in divy 2 they would prefer rupertswood in divy 1 as they get a better shot at winning a flag.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not EK in 2021. Have paid the MCG to play home games ONLY!

haha. It’s a possibility as there oval isn’t look the best at this time of the year as per pic. Also seen they got 130k for improved lighting. Bit going on out there but hopefully a few $$ going towards the oval. 😎 In all honesty surely the council could fix this especially as no sport being played atm.
46BF2BE1-72AE-4041-94BD-062CA32F0EA4.png

haha. It’s a possibility as there oval isn’t look the best at this time of the year as per pic. Also seen they got 130k for improved lighting. Bit going on out there but hopefully a few $$ going towards the oval. 😎 In all honesty surely the council could fix this especially as no sport being played atm.
View attachment 934338
Looks terrific . Imagine if they had the brains to build it on the wing instead of in the pocket .

Yeah they might find divy 1 strong but they are the RDFL premiers from 2019 and are much better then Sunbury Kangaroos, who destroyed divy 2 last year. I think if you ask clubs in divy 2 they would prefer rupertswood in divy 1 as they get a better shot at winning a flag.
the original decision to run with 9 clubs in div 1 and 8 in div2 was made by the league and the clubs at the time so if the league could attract strong clubs from other comps so they could slot straight into div 1

View attachment 934338

What a s**t hole!!

Hmmm, strange opinion.

Best clubrooms in league, great new lights and ground re-surfaced before next season. Not that I think the current surface is bad at all based on Turbo cherry picking 1 small patch.

I’d hate to see a real sh*t hole.
I think you’ll find Greenvale have the best club rooms in the league. With the best scoreboard and a decent surface also. But EK do have an impressive clubrooms being built.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back