EDFL Div 1 Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Footy ops isn't an easy job. Clubs changing last minute whether they have 3rds or not, how many women's teams they have, what grounds are available. Improved massively recently too. Tough gig

On SM-N985F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I agree that's why I was surprised they have a draft already as I said the draw for the thirds is normally only released about a week before the season . are the thirds going to play Friday night this year again

I agree that's why I was surprised they have a draft already as I said the draw for the thirds is normally only released about a week before the season . are the thirds going to play Friday night this year again
Yeah from what i have heard they will be on friday nights. Expect those clubs who dont have the lights and stuff for it. Most likley northern saints to play home games saturdays

What's the use of having a good ground when you don't have a team?

Well, it's available for a start. Maybe West Coburg could play there instead of on the ground they currently play on.

RP vs Kinglake Sunday at Kinglake
Interesting game this one, 1 to see where RP are at have heard they have made a full change to game plan and player positions and 2 where Kinglake are at now coming into the northern league some say there previous league was fairly ordinary, Uptherox match report if you attend?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back