EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

yes Keilor would beat them
The top 5 at Yarra would be rated better than the top 5 at Keilor. The likes of Gibbons, Wheeler, Masters would easily be better than keilors best 3. Then the ruckman Howe would beat keilor ruck. Plus they have another Howe just out of AFL. Throw in Williams up forward who is still pretty handy. That’s 6 high quality players..
Anyway it’s really irrelevant and just 2 different styles played on totally opposite grounds. Yarra leg speed would be telling as mentioned by a previous poster.

The top 5 at Yarra would be rated better than the top 5 at Keilor. The likes of Gibbons, Wheeler, Masters would easily be better than keilors best 3. Then the ruckman Howe would beat keilor ruck. Plus they have another Howe just out of AFL. Throw in Williams up forward who is still pretty handy. That’s 6 high quality players..
Anyway it’s really irrelevant and just 2 different styles played on totally opposite grounds. Yarra leg speed would be telling as mentioned by a previous poster.
Good luck out running the current Keilor team!

Due to circumstances beyond their control Deer Park are clearly not going to win the EDFL premeirship this year. Allowing Goater & Morrish to pursue their dreams in the USA and supporting Testa & Knight with their commitments to career progression is reflective of a caring football club. However, it is very very clear that the premiership for Kiosk and Bar supplies has been won by Deer Park as at Round 5. The variety of food on offer at very reasonable prices along with an outstanding bar at reasonable prices should not be overlooked and be applauded. Well done Deer Park...

Due to circumstances beyond their control Deer Park are clearly not going to win the EDFL premeirship this year. Allowing Goater & Morrish to pursue their dreams in the USA and supporting Testa & Knight with their commitments to career progression is reflective of a caring football club. However, it is very very clear that the premiership for Kiosk and Bar supplies has been won by Deer Park as at Round 5. The variety of food on offer at very reasonable prices along with an outstanding bar at reasonable prices should not be overlooked and be applauded. Well done Deer Park...
Might have to start awarding the EDFL canteen of the year award!

Allowing Goater & Morrish to go, haha. It’s not their decision to make it’s the players. Judging by the points I guess the recruited to cover for them anyhow.
Still time for Deer Park to make 5th if they are good enough. Already played the top 2 sides in Keilor & Pacco.. EK yet to play them 2 and Abers .

Surely Keilor has the best bar, there mobile bar comes to there fans😂

Ya having a laugh surely

Deer Park have the unique ability to perform when it matters. Ask West Coburg if you are in doubt. Building nicely as we lead into 2024. A very strong group with an A Grade coach who will cause some real headaches for opposition teams and their coaching staff in 2024. Watch this space going forward...
When is this likely to take effect

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They have a similar issue as this comp but instead of Keilor by how much, it's Echuca.
It's still regarded as a higher standard comp than Bendigo though.
rochester beat echuca only 2 weeks ago though. so very beatable. haven't seen anyone get close to keilor in about a year

rochester beat echuca only 2 weeks ago though. so very beatable. haven't seen anyone get close to keilor in about a year

Pretty sure even Silver Tongue confirmed Echuca a few short. But still, a win is a win.

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages, it’s time for the whisperer’s reviews. Another week of Essendon district football league action filled with drama, anticipation, anticipation and excitement. Let’s get stuck into it companions.

1. Abers to respond vs Deer Park but it won’t be convincing. They play bruise free football and look good when it’s going their way but if deer park can get on top and pressure them while getting Daw isolated then anything is possible.
2. The Jets to continue to fly up the EDFL ladder and will down the winless and division 1 bound Airport West
3. Pat has stars on every line but it won’t be enough to overcome the real stars of the competition. If doutta lsoe I will officially never tip them again.
4. Strathmore to conduct open training at canning reserve. Awesome Ash could lace up the boots for this game and they’d still win.
5. I’ve waited for this. There is no greater heavyweight battle in the league then what is going to unfold at Raeburn Reserve. The Streak is in danger. Tudor has been sensational to start season 2024 and will need all hands on deck to defeat this unbeatable and unbelievable Mick Mcguane led side. Ahmed Saad back into the mix following what we thought was a season ending injury, he just won’t be denied. He took West Preston to glory in back to back triumphs and will want to add a Premier Premiership Medal to go with it. He’s the craftiest forward I’ve seen at local level and I sense mick won’t be so mighty after trying to find a matchup for him. Matthew Watson, Paul Ahern, Paul Guccione and co will go toe to toe with the likes of Honey, O’Kearney and Ellis. This is a match fit for wrestlemania. The whisperer, declares, that….

Pascoe Vale will prevail in an all out classic by five points.

Abers are the only team that can push Keilor legitimately, even last year when they were 6th they were up at their ground most the day just Keilor too strong late which is always the worry, the other 2 fold up against them like a deck chair
I tried to tell everyone, abers are pretenders. Mighty Mick has one had on the cup

G'day big footy maggots,
You're hiness here sir pat aka e.k coach/president here.
Just know one thing e.k are on the march and that continues tomorrow against the old mob pretenders deer Park!
Easy 10 goal win on the way!!
Beware e.k are coming loud and strong 💪
I want royalties and pay over my constant East Keilor involvement and hype I try to do about EK. I’ll send you my invoice.

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages, it’s time for the whisperer’s reviews. Another week of Essendon district football league action filled with drama, anticipation, anticipation and excitement. Let’s get stuck into it companions.

1. Abers to respond vs Deer Park but it won’t be convincing. They play bruise free football and look good when it’s going their way but if deer park can get on top and pressure them while getting Daw isolated then anything is possible.
2. The Jets to continue to fly up the EDFL ladder and will down the winless and division 1 bound Airport West
3. Pat has stars on every line but it won’t be enough to overcome the real stars of the competition. If doutta lsoe I will officially never tip them again.
4. Strathmore to conduct open training at canning reserve. Awesome Ash could lace up the boots for this game and they’d still win.
5. I’ve waited for this. There is no greater heavyweight battle in the league then what is going to unfold at Raeburn Reserve. The Streak is in danger. Tudor has been sensational to start season 2024 and will need all hands on deck to defeat this unbeatable and unbelievable Mick Mcguane led side. Ahmed Saad back into the mix following what we thought was a season ending injury, he just won’t be denied. He took West Preston to glory in back to back triumphs and will want to add a Premier Premiership Medal to go with it. He’s the craftiest forward I’ve seen at local level and I sense mick won’t be so mighty after trying to find a matchup for him. Matthew Watson, Paul Ahern, Paul Guccione and co will go toe to toe with the likes of Honey, O’Kearney and Ellis. This is a match fit for wrestlemania. The whisperer, declares, that….

Pascoe Vale will prevail in an all out classic by five points.
Mores by 40 over AH

Abers by 60 over DP

Greenvale by 12 over APW

East Keilor by 24 over EDS

Keilor by 40 over PV

Remove this Banner Ad

Back