Prediction Elimination Final: Changes Vs Western Bulldogs (Finals time!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously? A kid who's played what, 5 games over an experienced tall forward in a final?

Ffs it's ridiculous and embarrassing how low this board rates Tabs

His first game back against Carlton at Marvel was pretty good, but nobody wants to mention that

It really is. Absolute nuffies on this board, just actual morons.

We could have argued same for Neale as sub in the '13 GF though. We all know in hindsight it was a bad call.

Neale had just played 10 games in a row at AFL level averaging 25 disposals.

It's hardly the same thing. Lyon not playing Neale in the GF will go down in history as one of the biggest selection blunders in the competition's history.

Neale had just played 10 games in a row at AFL level averaging 25 disposals.

It's hardly the same thing. Lyon not playing Neale in the GF will go down in history as one of the biggest selection blunders in the competition's history.
Problem is you’re rating it on how Neale is NOW.
In 2013, it was arguably his first full season. Practically a teenager in terms of experience.
The midfield was already stacked with experience. Compare him to say Erasmus now
The more we look back the more should be angry at Clarke. Ross liked him too much. Was garbage at that day.
If Kepler Bradley was fit, he would’ve been in tbh.
Oh btw. * the sub rule. Got it at the worst time.

Seriously? A kid who's played what, 5 games over an experienced tall forward in a final?

Ffs it's ridiculous and embarrassing how low this board rates Tabs

His first game back against Carlton at Marvel was pretty good, but nobody wants to mention that
Ridiculous. Even at 70%, rusty, Tabs in causes headaches for their undersized defence. Forces Darcy to stay back.
They would look at just Lobb and Logue in and man off Logue, given his ineffective scoreboard damage. Even as a decoy, and leaving him as FF, Tabs is important for the forwards to feed off. Lobb gets Cordy again.

With the Fyfe news I'd want us lining up like this.

FB: Ryan Pearce Chapman
HB: Young Cox Clark
C: Acres Serong O'Driscoll
HF: Walters Logue Switkowski
FF: Lobb Taberner Schultz
Ruck: Darcy Brodie Brayshaw
Int: Mundy Frederick Aish Walker
Sub: Banfield

Banfield the sub over Tucker given the likelihood of a tall forward going down.

Even without Fyfe that's a bloody good looking team.

With the Fyfe news I'd want us lining up like this.

FB: Ryan Pearce Chapman
HB: Young Cox Clark
C: Acres Serong O'Driscoll
HF: Walters Logue Switkowski
FF: Lobb Taberner Schultz
Ruck: Darcy Brodie Brayshaw
Int: Mundy Frederick Aish Walker
Sub: Banfield

Banfield the sub over Tucker given the likelihood of a tall forward going down.

Even without Fyfe that's a bloody good looking team.

Thats exactly the team I'd like to see

Going to be great to see how NOD goes, the optimist view is he'll thrive in the cauldron of finals. The pessimist view is he'll be overwhelmed and make a couple of crucial turnovers. I hope he thrives, there's definitely something X factor about the bloke

Going to be great to see how NOD goes, the optimist view is he'll thrive in the cauldron of finals. The pessimist view is he'll be overwhelmed and make a couple of crucial turnovers. I hope he thrives, there's definitely something X factor about the bloke
He'll thrive. As a country boy, he won't even notice the extra pressure.

I am frothing to stand up and scream when NOD belts down the wing and nails a cracking goal!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Logue, Lobb coming in.

Fyfe coming out.

I don't see why Erasmus couldn't come in to replace Fyfe as a mid/fwd, but if Fyfe was playing purely as a forward then Logue comes in for him and Meek goes out for Lobb.
Banfield out for Tabs as well?

Banfield out for Tabs as well?
I really wished Justin had given sturt, ras and Josh a run before we got here.
Sturt may be given his first afl kick this year during finals if tabs or lobb break down .. not ideal.
Banfeild should be the depth player not sturt.

Banners has hit his ceiling which is quite low.
Sturt should have been given a go..

I really wished Justin had given sturt, ras and Josh a run before we got here.
Sturt may be given his first afl kick this year during finals if tabs or lobb break down .. not ideal.
Banfeild should be the depth player not sturt.

Banners has hit his ceiling which is quite low.
Sturt should have been given a go..

Sturt should've earned it. Its quite simple.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back