EPL Matchday 12

Remove this Banner Ad

They got found out depth wise at the end of last season and it cost them UCL football

They've recruited reasonably well this off season though. Under looks a quality find.

Will be interesting to see what happens to sides like Soton now that their schedule will be similar to what the other sides in Europe have dealt with most of the season so far.

Yeah, the strange/weird/interesting thing with the Saints is that Ralph has stated in the past that he specifically wants a thin squad where there's basically only 1 senior challenger to each position. He prefers to have the juniors as the next in line after that.

It probably hasn't helped that recent signings Salisu, Diallo & even Djenepo from last season haven't really come on (yet?). So yeah, I think a lack of depth will catch up to us sooner rather than later.

I'm a pessimist, so I'm still looking at how many points from relegation we are, rather than being 2 points off top!

1607917025929.png

tenor.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gosha banned again, how is he allowed to keep coming back? He has to be edging towards 20 accounts now.
Mods on other boards handle him whenever he pops back up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back