EPL Matchday 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Just saw Arsenal's Sideshow Bob's two dives from non-challenges by Mooy wow lol. If anyone says there isn't an art to diving they need to see that clown fail miserably at it!

Technically 16 games away from home, but 10 away from Wembley for 24 points out of 30 is great away form. If we can somehow move into the new stadium not too far from now and put up form like that we should be safe in the top 4. Unfortunately the fans are staying away from Wembley and I think our results there are suffering a bit from nobody really wanting to be there with only 12 out of 18 points coming at our temp stadium

Lets be honest, Chelsea only won because City were without KDB and Aguero, that was enough to swing the balance to their favour. Great second half performance though, City for the first time in ages ran out of ideas, and you have to give massive credit to Chelsea for that.

Dt96uk9WkAAfn_z.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Technically 16 games away from home, but 10 away from Wembley for 24 points out of 30 is great away form. If we can somehow move into the new stadium not too far from now and put up form like that we should be safe in the top 4. Unfortunately the fans are staying away from Wembley and I think our results there are suffering a bit from nobody really wanting to be there with only 12 out of 18 points coming at our temp stadium
Loook I’ll be delighted when we finally leave that place but this “technically all our games are away” stuff is getting on my ****. We’ve played at Wembley for nearly a season and a half plus an additional CL campaign the season before that, more than enough time to adjust and climatise to the venue. You do also realise we have the home support when we play there right? ;)

Come on.
Lost two at home, still hitting 2 PPG.

Well beaten by the dippers playing some dysfunctional diamond.
1-0 to city with a couple of must score chances fluffed.

It’s a society issue not club related. All clubs have a mixed supporter base which means all clubs have a small number of racists.
Not all clubs are the same and not all clubs have the same supporter bases. People with certain kinds of views tend to congregate around football clubs or in supporter groups. So you get clubs with minority left or right wing ultras as well as generally smaller clubs where these groups are more noticeable. I tend to go with guilt by association when it come to the like of Red Star, Lazio, Real Madrid, Chelsea and so on. * em all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back