EPL Matchday 16

Remove this Banner Ad

I was wondering why as of late things to do with Liverpool were grinding your gears more compared to Arsenal/West Ham stuff.

So pretty much us winning is why haha. Surely not stemming from the CL final? I haven't seen any (or many) of us give Spurs fans grief over it, I remember saying before the game that the good thing is 1 of Klopp/Poch will at least end their trophy hoodoo.

I get the frustration that with all the planets aligning and Spurs’ best side in half a century coinciding with Liverpool, United and Arsenal having their worst periods in living memory, they may end up with nothing to show for it other than a vague recollection years from now that they once had a side in the 2010s that played football slightly better than some clubs, but not as well as others. WR has always had a bit of a neurotic streak, and is taking it worse than most.

The tantrums and insults have gone up a notch in the last few months, Matchday 36 was one thing but I think the Champions League final may have finally broken him. Makes for some entertaining matchday threads.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Arsenal finally clicking under Freddie. Playing world-class football ; no need for an external appointment.

How s**t are West Ham to fall apart against this rabble? What sort of side has the manager assembled here? Utter garbage. All you have to do is press arsenal and their defence will self-implode. You don’t sit off them like they have. Twats

Remove this Banner Ad

Back