EPL Matchday 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolutely filthy piece of skill. Not many, probably nobody else could have pulled that off.

I rate Son’s as the better goal but that was just dirty by Mr Bitey.
Sons goal was great but really all he did was run from one end to the other. Only one player challenged him and he skipped past him. The rest were just chasing him.

Suarez' goal though was ridiculous. Just audacious. Not many footballers even think to do that. Never mind pull it off. What a freak.

Sons goal was great but really all he did was run from one end to the other. Only one player challenged him and he skipped past him. The rest were just chasing him.

Suarez' goal though was ridiculous. Just audacious. Not many footballers even think to do that. Never mind pull it off. What a freak.
Lol here we go. Almost like a parody account now

How many players take on the entire team?

How many players take on the entire team?
He didn't take on the entire team. He picked it up on the edge of his own box. Amazing. He was surrounded by I think 4 Spurs players but two were either side and two behind him. Nobody in front. So he drove forward and with his pace left the four of them behind. Theb someone came across from the left and he pushed it into the middle. Almost over ran it. The CB came to challenge and he got there first and skipped past. So it was just the one tackle and one bloke he beat. He beat all the others with just sheer pace.

An incredible goal for mine but he didn't take on the entire team and dribble past 11 blokes.

Suarez goal was better for mine. Just the reaction. Sons goal I was like ooooh nice. But Suarez I was like... taken aback like what he had done offended me haha. It was disgusting haha.

He didn't take on the entire team. He picked it up on the edge of his own box. Amazing. He was surrounded by I think 4 Spurs players but two were either side and two behind him. Nobody in front. So he drove forward and with his pace left the four of them behind. Theb someone came across from the left and he pushed it into the middle. Almost over ran it. The CB came to challenge and he got there first and skipped past. So it was just the one tackle and one bloke he beat. He beat all the others with just sheer pace.

An incredible goal for mine but he didn't take on the entire team and dribble past 11 blokes.

Suarez goal was better for mine. Just the reaction. Sons goal I was like ooooh nice. But Suarez I was like... taken aback like what he had done offended me haha. It was disgusting haha.

You're a complete buffoon at times.

Both great goals for different reasons. Suarez rated it the best goal of his career, and he’s had a few memorable ones. I said before I thought Kane & Son were excellent in general, the goal was a great example of the way he ran rings around Burnley all afternoon. They couldn’t get near him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Suarez's goal was filthy but Son's was an epic run.

Messi against liverpool in the cl would be my puskas winner.
The free kick that took a nick off Gomez before going top corner? It was a great free kick but Messi does that all the time. Wouldn't have it better than either of Sons or Suarez'.

Wait til we win the league mate. ;)
It’s gonna be so funny if you blow it. I won’t be having any sympathy this time unlike before when you kept blowing it at the final hurdle. Not sure why I felt sorry for you, because your arrogance is really showing now

It’s gonna be so funny if you blow it. I won’t be having any sympathy this time unlike before when you kept blowing it at the final hurdle. Not sure why I felt sorry for you, because your arrogance is really showing now
Hahah calm down mate.

If we win the league then great. I never rubbed in the CL final cos I know the hurt. Be happy for us. We're winning the league the right way. Hopefully we can go on with it but still plenty of work to do.

Hahah calm down mate.

If we win the league then great. I never rubbed in the CL final cos I know the hurt. Be happy for us. We're winning the league the right way. Hopefully we can go on with it but still plenty of work to do.

Yeah nice try Jod. What’s this about then?

Also they are all so precious on the main board. They getting agitated as it's getting more real that we might just win the league.

Imma make it hell for them. ;) :D

Telling it like it is. Of course I'm gonna enjoy it if we win the league. And I've taken s**t from a lot of you guys for a looooong time on this board.

And you are all agitated haha
So to enjoy it you have to be a dick? Ooookay says a lot about you Jodly

Telling it like it is. Of course I'm gonna enjoy it if we win the league. And I've taken s**t from a lot of you guys for a looooong time on this board.

And you are all agitated haha

When/if it happens you'll realise that winning it is good enough, and that settling old scores adds very little to the exhilaration of winning a league title.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back