Remove this Banner Ad

Untitled.jpg

Untitled1.jpg

Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
Not confident. United look a much stiffer prospect under OGS.

Definitely we are in attack, but still very much vulnerable at the back. In the 5 wins we’ve had under Ole, the sides we’ve played haven’t gone without their fair share of chances, so we’ll need to make sure we tighten up in time for you guys or you’ll punish us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I did notice that haha. Historically I’ve been a negative nelly but the recent wins over City/Chelsea and Everton away have given me a bit of confidence in the first 11.

Cardiff?

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Cant wait for the weekend. Desperate to get the season back on track after back to back losses!
I tell you what if you fail to win the obituaries will be getting prepared. Klopp has gambled a lot by sacrificing the two domestic cup competitions so hastily

ADL9798

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 18, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
I tell you what if you fail to win the obituaries will be getting prepared. Klopp has gambled a lot by sacrificing the two domestic cup competitions so hastily

Regardless of what happens this weekend we’ll still be top of the league, little bit too early for obituaries I would’ve thought!

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo

Thoughts on Jorginho’s season Chelsea fans?

I find him a bit meh, but hes important to how Sarri wants us to play. I think he'll be better with a couple of better players(CF and RW) in front of him. 6 months into the team/football rebuild so far and i like where its heading.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back