EPL Matchday 28 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

I think that’s overrating his talent to be honest. He’s an overrated talent who doesn’t work hard enough and a terrible buy from Everton.

Can't be a terrible buy if he doesn't end up costing them anything, which is quite likely at this rate.

I think that’s overrating his talent to be honest. He’s an overrated talent who doesn’t work hard enough and a terrible buy from Everton.

I disagree mate.

He did some outrageous things in his early years at Spurs. There are some genuinely special moments in this. The goal against Palace will be replayed forever. His talent is patently obvious.

This board is going to unbearable if both Leeds and Everton go down.

Gotta hope tinpot Brentford go down instead, just a nothing club that adds nothing to the top flight.
Hey now, Brentford are a much nicer club than Leeds. I know my preference out of those two...

Hey now, Brentford are a much nicer club than Leeds. I know my preference out of those two...

The Premier League needs Leeds, most passionate, loyal and diehard fans in all of English football. Too many London clubs in the too flight anyway, The Bees can buzz off as far as I'm concerned !!!

No bees, no food pretty much.

Fat Tanguy N'dombele doesn't like this post.

images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Premier League needs Leeds, most passionate, loyal and diehard fans in all of English football. Too many London clubs in the too flight anyway, The Bees can buzz off as far as I'm concerned !!!
Lol. The Premier League was just fine without Leeds for almost two decades...

Lol. The Premier League was just fine without Leeds for almost two decades...

Is that why Man Utd fans kept singing 'we all hate Leeds scum' at The Theatre of Dreams in all the years we were away ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back