Premier Lg EPL Matchday 33 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

SA TIMES:
1712515948760.png
1712648260522.png

Postponed Games:
Matchday 26: Chelsea vs Spurs
Matchday 29: Palace vs Newcastle, Arsenal vs Chelsea, Man Utd vs Sheff Utd, Wolves vs Bournemouth, Everton vs Liverpool, Brighton vs Man City

Last edited:

Bloody hell, just seen Spurs run home.

Tough.
Yeah I was thinking Villa should still hold out hope of 4th spot considering Spurs still have to play all of Liverpool, Arsenal and City but then realised Villa have to Arsenal and Liverpool as well.

I'd expect it to be as you were at the top of the table come the end of this round.

Reckon Villa can get a draw at the Emirates.

The other two will win.

Villa have appeared to drop off quite a bit. Ironically they need either Arse/City to win the CL and Liv/WHU to win the Europa and themselves to win conference to ensure the 5th spot for PL next season in the CL. So conference may become a bit of a priority when it becomes clear they can finish 5th at worst.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're getting into the part of the season where it gets far more tense, with the stakes much higher. What you've done previously doesn't count for much for the next several games.

We'll see this time next week.
Hahaha what?

So being top and how great we have been all season counts for nothing?

You're getting into the part of the season where it gets far more tense, with the stakes much higher. What you've done previously doesn't count for much for the next several games.

We'll see this time next week.
Why does it count for Villa but not Arsenal? Villa are looking much more worn out.

Also I'm calling it now, City will not drop points in any game on the way home. So one of Arsenal or Liverpool need to go perfect to win the league.

Certainly have the easiest run in. Only WHL where they're winless in the league since being rebuilt will be any resistance for them.

Liverpool and Arsenal come into the last day even on points...

Everton:
out of my way disney GIF by MANGOTEETH

don't care if it means we get relegated cause we deserve to

Liverpool and Arsenal come into the last day even on points...

Everton:
out of my way disney GIF by MANGOTEETH

don't care if it means we get relegated cause we deserve to
Arsenal are putting 6 past us regardless of external circumstances, we’re just awful.

Don't have the confidence in our run home as others, mainly the away games.

Seen us drop points in the past 12 months away to Brighton and Forest. Don't see either of them as a gimme, especially if Forest is in a relegation scrap.

And the less said about Spurs the better.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back