EPL Matchday 8

Remove this Banner Ad

He will play, he has to play, coz wha we gonna play Mario?

I'd be ok with you playing Mario. Keep in mind we're down to our third string keeper, and will probably have Chester, Davies and Bruce as our CBs (Mind you those were the three CBs when we beat you at the KC).

best thing i do is close the tv when marquee is on the field

Closing the TV?

tv-cabinet_5F00_intro-1.jpg

Still peed off that Fat Sam let him go.

Sam was asked before we played you, "Are you worried about Diame scoring against you."

His response (something along the lines of) "He hasn't scored in 50 games for us, no I'm not worried about him scoring."

:oops:

Sam was asked before we played you, "Are you worried about Diame scoring against you."

His response (something along the lines of) "He hasn't scored in 50 games for us, no I'm not worried about him scoring."

:oops:
He was the only exciting player for our fairly dismal season, Nolan and Adrian saved us from relegation. He was just played out of position too many times and he and Big Sam didn't see eye to eye. Offloading Carroll probably in the transfer window will free more cash for speedy mids.

He was the only exciting player for our fairly dismal season, Nolan and Adrian saved us from relegation. He was just played out of position too many times and he and Big Sam didn't see eye to eye. Offloading Carroll probably in the transfer window will free more cash for speedy mids.

When he came here the first thing he said to Bruce was "Please don't play me on the wing." :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bruceeeyyyyy playing him in the yaya role was a stroke of genius.

must have rubbed his belly.

Made the comparison to Cruyff. He's obviously no where near Yaya's ability, but he's a very similar style of player.

Just watching the highlights show, think Cooksen has his Fallon D'Floor nominee for the week. Moore for Leicester makes himself out to be an utter twat.

Can't be worse than Moses surely? Monk actually called him a cheat in the presser haha.

I've only seen the Saturday game highlights to be fair haha will have to watch out for that one. But handballing and then diving to the ground clutching your head is pretty embarrassing on the replay. :p

Must admit, I haven't seen Moore's. I'm sure it was cringe worthy haha

Yeah it was highlighted on the Review Show haha, sticks his hand up and handballs, then makes out that the ball smashed him in the face.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back